5//Zoe and the Beast

Zoe and the Beast

By: MiNsHi

** N O T    C O M P L E T E D **

He walked up to me, suavely, and put his muscular arms on both sides of my small form, carefully. "Make me fall for you."

"What?" I stared at him, dumbfounded by how close he was to me. Fall in love with me? Was he for real? I squirmed farther into the wall, against my locker.

He smirked. "You heard me. I'm giving you one year, Zoe. That's it. After that, if I don't fall for you, then your brother's secret is out."

With that, he took his hands back, smiled at me, and whirled his gorgeous body to class.

Vince, the high school's bad boy, just ordered me to make him fall in love with me.

This better be good.

***

Zoe Harvick is the girl next door. Hidden from secrets which shape her life, her only goal is to pass high school with flying colors. She wants nothing to do with Vince or with his bewildering complications.

Vince Mascars is a bad boy. His devious attitude earned him the title "the Beast". With a dark past and a murderous future, his only goal is to get a taste of temptation. He wants to use Zoe Harvick as his pawn, and plays the game with her, to get the vengeance he always wanted.

What happens when Vince asks Zoe to make him fall in love with her? Love, Beast and a bit of beauty makes...

Zoe And The Beast

~*~

This book is crazy. Vince is undeniably sexy, hot, and extremely tempting. You want to go on a crazy ride? Ha. Well then this book is just for you.