15//Fight For Her

Fight For Her

by: @annesurak 

** C O M P L E TE D **

~~~ Ryder's face turned angry as he pushed me back up against a wall. His face hovered inches from mine. I could feel his hot breath on my lips that smelled like cinnamon. With his chest pressed up against mine, my heart was beating rapidly while he smirked and leaned closer, if that was even possible. 

 "Don't mess with me Ruby. You won't like the consequences." 

 "And what would those be?" I asked breathlessly. His lips brushed against my ear and I drew in a breath. I could feel him smiling. 

 "You'll see." ~~~

Ryder Daniels is arrogant, cocky, and your typical bad boy. He fights, rides a motorcycle, and attracts as many girls as a local Starbucks would. With his Greek God body, every girl falls for him, but he only breaks their hearts by playing them.

Ruby Buchanan is the new girl, but not the nerdy one that would get picked on, but a fighter. After her parent's divorce, she had to move from sunny California to cold Pennsylvania. The only way she can get the stress and frustration out from her is to fight.

With an unexpected run in with the school's hot 'bad boy', she needs to stay away from this annoying prick with his perfect looks and smirk. She also unfortunately finds out that he's her neighbor. But after spending time with Ryder, will she be able to keep her feelings at bay? Or will she realize that there are deeper feelings toward Ryder than she thought? And when Ryder finds out the twisted past about Ruby, will he run to the hills, or fight for her?

~*~

If you are looking for a non cliche romance novel, this is perfect for you. Ruby is an out-of-this-world character. Total bad ass. And for Ryder: totally adorable. I fell in love with this novel. (: