♡ part 1♡

don't be a ghost reader comment and vote

Andrew Pov
There is this party this Friday and I don't want to go but carter my best friend asked me to go so can't say no.

Carter Pov
I knew you can't say no.

Mia pov
Today time where a crazy time mostly because it was about party's.Brooke and I where getting ready for Lexis party and doing our makeup and picking out outfits for tonight. I didn't want to go but I can't say no to my bestfriend even tho how annoying she is but I still love her.

*Skipped the car ride *

Andrew pov
This party pretty boring and I just want to leave but then I see the most beautiful girl in the world walked into the house and I can't stop looking at her, I was looking at her all night until I see her go outside I followed her until I was outside with her and it was my one chance to talk to this beautiful girl.

Mia pov
I was just on my phone until I'm I hear someone say hey, I turn around and see this really cute guy that was behind me. I sat down on this swing couch and this guy sat down with me and he asked my name I said my name mia with a shy attitude and I asked his name and he said Andrew and I said it was a cute name and I stared to blush.

Andrew pov
Mia is cute and the way she blushes and I said to Mia how is my name cute baby ? And the way she said i don't know and with her laugh is the cutest thing ever and I say to Mia tell me about her self and she started laughing and I asked her how old she was and she said 18 and I wanted her to see me as a cool dude so I said ya me to baby and I asked for her number and I give her my phone to type it in and I said make sure you add yourself as baby girl and she was giggling and she added her number and she asked if she could have my number but every shy and I said what's that baby and she looked me in the eyes and God I have to tell you her eyes are beautiful and she asked again could I have your number Andrew and I give her my number.

Brooke pov
I haven't seen Mia in a while I went looking for her and I was pretty drunk but I was looking everywhere for Mia at this party until I went out side and yelled for Mia.

Mia pov
I turn my head and said what do you want and Brooke said that she wanted to go home and she was really drunk but I said to her meet me at the car and I said bye to Andrew.

Andrew pov
Andrew said to text him tomorrow,
When she left I thought to my self I might be in love lay back on the swing and that's when my buddy carter came out and he said man where have you been. Dude you don't even know I just meet this girl she alright

Carter pov:
I knew he was in love because he has only done this once's before and so I said dam man you always get the hot ones