♡part 3♡

don't be a ghost reader comment and vote

*Skipped the week*

Mia pov
Today's the date, I'm kind nervous because what if I say something wrong and he texted me that he will be here at 8 and it was 6 so I had to get ready and first I hope in the shower and washing my hair and body  then stepping out of the shower, to go into my bed room and I really don't know what I should wear. Let's see what I should wear.

 Let's see what I should wear

Outfit of the night.

Andrew pov
I got to Mia apartment and I knocked and I see this girl and the same girl she said who you and I said my name and she said please come in and sit down and so I did and I felt nervous and she asked me what I see in Mia and I said just see where things go and the girl said you sure you don't just want to fuck her and leave she  giving the evil eyes and then Mia came down and I couldn't say anything i was just amazed on how beautiful she looks.

Mia pov
I turn red when Andrew was looking at me and I say what and look down.

Andrew pov 
Seeing her blush and look shy by looking on the floor and I just say to Mia that she looks so beautiful before we left I said to Mia friend nah I'm not like that.

Mia pov
I grab Andrew hand and we were walking out of the door until Brooke said out loud get some d*ck tonight  and I started to blush and I was giggling and we got into Andrew car and I was still blushing until Andrew kissed my cheek and I didn't know what to do next I just grab his hand and we where holing hands and talking until we got to the restaurant.

Andrew pov
We where at the restaurant and we sat down and i put my arm around Mia and we where talking about our family's and I was telling her how pretty she looked tonight and seeing her blush makes me weak,I just want to kiss her.