♡Part 8♡

don't be a ghost reader comment and vote

Mia pov: 
I was hanging out with Andrew friends and we where just talking and watching a movie and then this girl walked into the house and sat down on the couch and she was looking at Andrew and I said Andrew who she was and he said thats Hailey and I said oh with attitude.

Andrew pov:
I could tell that Mia was jealous,so I started to kiss neck and everyone said get a room to us and I don't care what everyone say but Mia said stop baby and giggle. I asked Mia let's go into my room.

Mia pov :
I grab Andrew hand and we walked up stairs and we where laying on the bed and Me and Andrew where kissing and Andrew said that I look cute when I get jealous and I said what and then I said to Andrew well she was looking at you and you're mine. And we where kissing after.

Andrew pov:
Mia feel asleep on me and she looks so beautiful sleeping and I decided to go down stairs and let My princess sleep and I walked down stairs and I see carter alone on the couch so I sat down on the couch everyone left and we where just talking  and carter asked me why I went upstairs and I said you know man my girl was jealous of Hailey and we where just watching basketball and then Mia came down the stairs. Mia laying on me and her eyes are close she looks so cute.

Mia pov:
I say to Andrew, baby I'm hungry can we go get something to eat and give him a kiss and lay my head on Andrew.

Andrew pov:
I said sure to my baby and told her let's go.