Chapter 4

"Hey Ian, what the fu-firetruck happened to your car." Anthony said.

"Daddy got in crash." said Tony.

"Wait what? When? Did you have Tony? Oh, look Zelda."

"Maybe you need to go to kinder garden." I said in response to Anthony's randomness.

"Whatever."

Once that was over, we all went an saw a movie. Me and Anthony wanted to see The Woman In Black but couldn't because Tony was with us. So what did we see? We saw Alvin and the Chipmunks: Shipwrecked. 

"Why did Tony have to pick that movie?" I asked Anthony.

"I don't know. I liked it though." He said back.

"Yep. You definitely raised him not me."

"Shut up. You're the one who saw the new Beauty and The Beast movie."

"Okay for starters that was a good firetrucking movie."

When me and Anthony were done fighting we helped Tony learn his ABCs

"ABCE..." Tony started.

"No, Tony it's A B C D E. Okay?"  I said

"Do you get it Tony?" Anthony chimed in.

"Yes."

"Okay, now saw the alphabet." Tony said.

I didn't here what Anthony said after that because I just walked out of the room and went into the living room to look through some mail. While looking through the mail, I found seven locks of hair, 19 rotten foods, and $23.58. I was still bored so I went into my room and I filmed a real Ian is Bored.

"Hey guys. Well if watched the latest lunchtime video then you saw that we got a kid. Right now Anthony is trying to teach him how to say the ABCs. Notice how I said trying. And by that I mean he is failing at it. Well, I think I'm gonna go see how it's going." 

I walked back into see Tony and Anthony eating ice cream cones.

"What? I want a ice cream cone!"

"Well Tony can say his ABCs and you werent in here ,but I saved you one because I knew you would want one." Anthony said

"Yay!"

I turned the camera back around to face me.

"Well guys, I'm gonna eat this delicious ice cream cone now...bitch." I said then turned the camera off.

"Ian!"

"Yeah?"

"Dude, watch your mouth in front of Tony."

"He probably wasn't even paying attention."

"Bitch!" screamed Tony.

"Oh yeah, he wasn' t paying attention at all." said Anthony.

We finally got Tony to stop saying bitch after we had bought him three ice cream cones, another new video game ,and box of crayons. Every five year-olds dream. 

*************************************************************************************

AUTHOR'S NOTE!!

Hey guys. I'M SO SORRY FOR NOT POSTING IN LIKE A WEEK!!! I've been really busy with school work and my mom also grounded me. This isn't edited (like usual lol) so I'm sorry for any mistakes. If you find any (which you most likely will) tell me and I'll try to change it. Like I said in my last post I'm gonna try and upload every other day. I wrote this in like an hour so sorry if it sucks! Well I gotta go study for my History test so I'll talk to you in a few days! 

VOTE 

COMMENT

SHARE

TWEET

SMILE

:D