Shut Up! Cartoons!

Ian P.O.V.~

     "Let's make a video to tell everyone what we're gonna do."

     Anthony got out the video camera. It was in the garage on top of the little mail that we still have. Once we got Tony we stopped opening the mail as much and it piled up until Tony was about 12. Then we started to read it again. 

     "Hey guys. So most of you unsubed but if you're still here that means that you are a hardcore smosh fan so congrats. " Anthony said.

     "Yeah. But anyways, we are continuing with smosh. We're going to turn it into an annimation channel."

     "It'll be the same smosh just annimated. So, tell your friends. Bye."

     "Bitch." 

     We uploaded the video without editing. We still added the smosh intro, but that doesn't count. 

     "Dude, this is gonna be awesome. Let's get started." I said.

    "Wait. We have to figure out what we want to do."

     "Ninjas."

     "Ninjas?"

    "And zombies." Then it clicked. "Ninjas vs. Zombies."

     "That's awesome Ian!"

     We started discussing everything about ninjas vs. zombies. How to make the annimation how many episodes, ect. ect. We decided to make a lot of different cartoons and have ten episodes each. It was the most fun we had had in a long time. Until...

     "Hello, Dads." Tony said from behind us.

     "What the fuck do you want now?" Anthony screamed at him. Wow. I didn't know Anthony could get mad at Tony. He never has before.

     "That's a great way to greet your son. I just came here to give you this." He said handing us a piece of paper. "It says how much the fine is and when the court date is. Bye." Then he walked out.

     "Our son is a real douchebag." I told Anthony.

     ********************************************************************

I wrote this forever ago. Well not forever. But I made it the night after my last upload but knew it needed editing and so I told myself that I'd do it the next day. Problem is, I'm a huge procrastinator. Sorry I have'nt been here. But I'll upload soon. Hopefully....

:)