Admins?

Hey! I'm back! Spread this story around! I'm gonna be writing more often from now on. I just needed a break! :D

Well, on with the story!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anthony's P.O.V~

     Ian stormed out. We had a fight and he got mad and left. He didn't say where he was going but I'm pretty sure that if I went looking for him he would get pissed even more.

     I called Tony. Told him that I'd give him the smosh channel. Now I'm having second thoughts. If this is going to ruin me and Ian's friendship, I'd rather be sued. I don't want to lose Ian. He has been my best friend since middle school. We started You Tube in 2005 and then moved in together. We started to get paid and it became our full time job.

     I loved working on You Tube videos. Maybe we should start making them again. Yeah we are old but we could start an annimation channel. Cartoon Network for You Tube. That would be fun.

Ian's P.O.V.~

     I was still at the park near our house. I guess I should go back now before Anthony calls the cops or does something crazy like that. I love that dude. Well not like that but you know what I mean. 

     I drove back to the house to find Anthony screaming into the phone.

Anthony's P.O.V.~

     I called Tony back. I was determained to get smosh back. I wasn't gonna let our own son ruin our friendship. I refuse.

     "Hey Tony."

     "Dad, you know I like to be called Anthony."

     "Yeah. You're are right I'm sorry, Anthony."

     "What do you need?" He asked.

     "I changed my mind, I'm not letting you have the smosh channel."

     "Fine. It was for my friend anyway. I don't care. Now I get to sue you."

     "I don't care at this point. I'm not letting you take my best friend, your father, away from me. I refuse to let this ruin our friendship."

     "Have fun being sued."

     "Why are you doing this?" I screamed at Tony.

     "Because of the torture you put me through. I never wanted to do anything on You Tube."

      "Well you should have said something!" I screamed.

     "I did. You never listened. I have nothing else to say to you. Goodbye Anthony." He said right before hanging up.

Well at least I still have a chance to have my best friend back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yay! They might possibly be friends again!!

COMMENT

RATE

VOTE

TWEET

ECT.....

:D