Friends Again!!!

Recap:

      "I changed my mind, I'm not letting you have the smosh channel."

     "Fine. It was for my friend anyway. I don't care. Now I get to sue you."

     "I don't care at this point. I'm not letting you take my best friend, your father, away from me. I refuse to let this ruin our friendship."

     "Have fun being sued."

     "Why are you doing this?" I screamed at Tony.

     "Because of the torture you put me through. I never wanted to do anything on You Tube."

      "Well you should have said something!" I screamed.

     "I did. You never listened. I have nothing else to say to you. Goodbye Anthony." He said right before hanging up.

Well at least I still have a chance to have my best friend back.

 Present~

Anthony's P.O.V.

     "Why did you do that?" Ian said from behind me. I had been so busy yelling at Tony that I didn't hear him walk in.

     "I wanted my best friend back. Our "son" shouldn't be able to ruin us like this."

     "Well, wish granted." He said to me while pulling me into a tight hug.

     I hugged him back and said, "Umm Ian, I was wondering if you might want to post stuff on the smosh channel again. You don't have to if you don't want to."

      "Well like what. I think we are to old to be able to act. No offense to you or anything?"  He said making it sound more like a question than a statement.

     "I know. I was thinking that maybe we could make it into an annimation channel."

     "That would be really cool. Good idea."

    I was so happy. I had my best friend and our You Tube channel back. This was gonna be awesome.

Ian's P.O.V~

     Anthony wanted me to start making animations with him on the smosh channel. I have to admit that it's a really cool idea, but I don't know if we can pull it off or not. I had to forgive Anthony. He is okay with being sued just so that he can be my best friend again. He's pretty freaking amazing.