Fighting

"Dude, what the hell is your problem?" I asked Anthony

"What's my problem? You're my problem! We've lived together for 20 years and you think that you can just command me to do stuff?"

"I didn't say that but you know that giving Tony's friend our You Tube channel is unfair."

"It might be unfair, but think about it. She will most likely make people unsub from smosh. She only wants the channel for subscribers, but she will probably lose all of our subscribers. We've already lost most of them anyways. How will this hurt?" Anthony said to me. Or yelled.

"Do you not see how wrong this is? You said it yourself  that when we stopped making videos it wouldn't matter because we go down as the greatest youtubers ever. We were the beggining of You Tube. Do you not remember 2005? What about Mortal Combat theme? Do you even care anymore?"

"I care. You know that! Why do you think I live with you?"

"Why do you live with me? I thought you lived with me because we were bestfriends. Are you saying that if it wasn't for smosh that you would have a wife and kids and barely even talk ot me? Is that why you're giving up the smosh channel? So we don't have a reason to be living together? Actually, I don't wanna know. I'm pretty sure I can guess what your answer is." I said before walking out of the house and getting in my car. I was parked in front so I didn't have to go through the garage, which was still full of mail. I was driving down the road when I got a phone call from Anthony.

"Ian, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have called Tony. Come back to the house before you do something stupid."

"I don't need your supervision. I'll be fine. Just leave me alone."

"Ian, ---"

"Leave me alone." I said cutting him off. 

I went to the park Anthony and I used to shoot our videos in to blow of some steam. It contained so many memories. Vader is my friend, Ian's first girlfriend, ect. It was fun but I guess I knew that it would have to end some time.

*********************************************

Hey. Did you like this chapter? I did. I thought it would be good for the two of them to get into a fight. lol.