Chapter 4

Third person's POV

"Hoseok,can you wake the others up?We almost reach our destination." Their manager said. "Nae." Hoseok answered shortly.When he was ready to shout at the members,he saw that Taehyung and Jungkook were hugging each other while sleeping.

"OH MY GOD!I have to take a picture!" Hoseok said while took out his phone.He snapped some photo on his phone. "Aww..They look so cute together." Hoseok smiled.

He went back to his place and wakes the members up. "Guys! Wake up! The plane will be land in 5 minutes!" Hoseok shouted. All the members wake up from their sleep.

Taehyung's POV

"Guys! Wake up! The plane will be land in 5 minutes!" I opened my eyes when I heard Hoseok hyung's voice. I realised that me and Jungkook were hugging each other . I smiled widely while looking at his cute face.

"Kookie~Wake up~" I poked his cheeks. "I dont want~" He whined.

"I *chup* said *chup* wake *chup* up *chup* " I kissed his cheeks 4 times.He opened his eyes and his face was red."H-hyung.. What a-are you d-doing?" He asked. " I kiss you." I replied.His face was red again. "You like it?" I smirked. I closed my face to him.

"H-hyung! The other members will see us!" He said while blushing. He pushed my face slowly.

"We are here,guys! Take your bags and dont leave anything!" Our manager shouted. "Nae!" We answered. We got down from the plane. We quickly entered the van that been prepared for us before be surrounded by our fans.

We arrived at the hotel. "Guys,you can choose your roommate but there was 3 of you must shared one room." Our manager explained. After he left,we decided our roommate.

"Taehyung,I choose you." Jimin said. "Alright,Jiminie~" I answered. "Yeay!" He shouted happily. But I can felt a jealousy from someone.

This going to be fun.

"Jungkook,you with me?" Yoongi hyung asked. "Nae,hyung." Jungkook replied. "Okay,thats mean me,Seokjin hyung and Hoseok are roommates." Namjoon hyung spoke.

Jimin and I entered our room. We put down our bags and met the other members outside.

"Guys,what do you want to eat?" Namjoon hyung asked. "I want seafood!" I said excitedly. "I want western food." Yoongi hyung said. "Me too." Jimin and Seokjin hyung said together. "I want to eat fast food!" Hoseok hyung said. "I will go with Hoseok." Namjoon hyung spoke.

"Jungkook?" Seokjin hyung asked.

"Urm.. I will go with Taetae hyung." Jungkook said while blushing.

"Okay,make sure you come back here before 7 pm okay?" Namjoon hyung said. "Nae!" We answered.

"Kookie~Lets go~" I intertwined my hand with him.We walked slowly to enjoy the surrounding. "Kookie,why do you follow me? You said you didnt like seafood." I said. "I want to try eat seafood." He answered. "Really? You're lying~ You miss me right?" I smirked. His face became red as tomato. "N-no.." He stuttered. He was cute when blushing.

We arrived at the restaurant. A waitress came to us to take our order. "Oh my god.. I'm one of your fans! I didnt expect to meet you two here!" She said. "Haha.. Nice to meet you,Army." I spoke. "Where are the other members?" She asked. "We have been seperate." Jungkook said. "Ouh..May I take your orders?" She asked. We order our food and it arrived in 10 minutes. "Here are your orders~ Enjoy your meals~" The waitress said. "Urm.. Can I ask you a question?" She said. "Of course~" I said. "Are you two dating? You guys looks like a cute couple." She asked. My face and Jungkook became red.

"N-no.." Jungkook stuttered.

"Ouh.. I'm sorry.." She bowed and left .

We ate our food while chatting . I checked the time on my phone and it show 6.30 pm.

"Kookie,lets back to the hotel." I said. "Nae,hyung." He answered.

We left the restaurant and started walking to the hotel. I held Jungkook's hand. We reached at the hotel in 15 minutes . I texted Jimin to ask where he was. 2 minutes later,Jimin replied message. He told that he and the others were in Hoseok hyung's room. "Kookie,the others at Hoseok hyung's room.Lets go~ " I said. "Nae,hyung." He replied.

Third person's POV

"Where Taehyung and Jungkook?" Hoseok asked the members. "They didnt here yet. Why?" Jimin said. "Lets go inside first." Hoseok answered. They entered Hoseok's room and sat on the bed.

"I have something to show you guys~"   Hoseok spoke. "Faster! Show it to us !" Seokjin said. "You make me nervous." Namjoon said. "Relax guys~" Hoseok spoke. He took out his phone and showed it to the others.

"OH MY GOD!" Yoongi shouted. "Aww..So cute~" Jimin said."My sons~" Seokjin spoke. They looked at the photo of Taehyung and Jungkook that were hugging each other.

Suddenly,Jimin's phone was buzzing. "Guys,they are here!" Jimin said panicky. "OMG. Lets pretend nothing is happen okay?" Seokjin said while trying to calm down his sons.