Chapter 20

Third person's POV

They now were resting their body at their dorm. Since at the airport, Taehyung didn't talk so much.

The others knew why he be like that. Of course they knew when was Taehyung's birthday but they have something special for him and they decided to pretend that they forgot his birthday.

But, Taehyung didn't knew that Jungkook has something very very special for him.

Flashback

-At Manila -

"Hyung-nim, are you busy? " Jungkook asked.

"No. Why Jungkook? " Their manager asked.

"You know that next week was Taehyung's birthday? " Jungkook said.
"Yes, I know~ Did you planned something for your boyfriend? "He asked.

"How did you know that I've been planning something for him? " Jungkook chuckled.

"Aish.. Of course I know~" He answered.

"So, what is your plan? " Their manager asked.

"Next week will be our last concert right? And I want to confess my feeling towards him in front of Army. You said that Army will know about our relationship one day right? And the day is on Taehyung's birthday. " Jungkook said.

"Woah! You are so sweet and romantic, Jungkook! " Their manager said.

"Yes, I am~" Jungkook giggled.

"So, do you agree with that? " Jungkook asked.

"Yes. I will arrange that. " He said.

"Thank you, hyung-nim. " Jungkook spoke.

"You are welcome. But does Taehyung know about this? " Their manager asked.

"No, he don't. I want to keep this as a secret. And hyung-nim, can you pretend that you forgot his birthday?" Jungkook asked.

"Okay. I will, Jungkook. " Their manager answered while smiling.

End of flashback

The door was opened and it was their manager. He walked towards them.

"Guys, you know that next week is your last concert. And it will be held in Japan on 30 December. Are you understand? " He spoke.

"Nae! " They answered.

"Rest well, guys. Goodbye! " Their manager said and left the dorm.

"Yah, Taehyung. are you okay? Why are you so quiet? " Yoongi asked.

"I'm alright, hyung. " Taehyung replied in a low voice.

"I entered my room first. Good night. " Taehyung said and walked into his room.

Jungkook gave signal at the others that he will follow Taehyung. And they nodded.

Jungkook entered Taehyung's room and saw him were laying down on his bed.

"Hyung~" Jungkook spoke and laying down beside Taehyung.

"Kookie? Why are you here? " Taehyung asked.

"Hyung, you are not okay right? " Jungkook asked.

"Yes, Kookie. I'm not okay. I feel so sad right now, Kookie. I just want to die -"
Jungkook cut Taehyung's words by kiss his lips for 3 seconds.

"Don't say like that, hyung~I love you so much, hyung~" Jungkook said and hugging Taehyung tightly as he could.

"I love you too, Kookie~So so much~" Taehyung spoke and hugged Jungkook back.

Jungkook rested his head on Taehyung's chest and then fell asleep.