Chapter 25

Third person's POV

BTS was dressing up and wait patiently at the backstage except for Jungkook. He was so nervous. He afraid that their fans will disagree with his relationship with Taehyung.

"Jungkook, don't be nervous okay? " Jimin said.

"Nae, hyung. " Jungkook replied.

"Guys, get ready! " Their manager shouted.

Jungkook walked nervously. He saw Taehyung who was drinking some water. He smiled while looking at Taehyung.

'Hyung, I love you~ So so much~'

"1 minute left! " Their manager said.

Before they went on the stage, Jungkook didn't forget to take the 'thing'.

.

They were hitting the stage with their song 'Fire'. That was their last song for this concert.

When the song came to the end, their fans were cheering while clapping their hands loudly.

The boys were catching their breath. The mc went to the stage.

"Alright. Calm down, Army's! " The mc shouted.

The mc passed the mic at Namjoon.

"Army, thank you for coming tonight. We appreciate it so much! Don't stop for supporting us okay? We always love you, Army! " Namjoon said.

Their fans start to shout again.

Namjoon passed back the mic to the mc.

"As we know, tonight is their last tour. Am I right? " The mc asked.

"Yes! " Their fans answered.

"So, we have the last segment and it called 'Special For You'. Actually, I don't really know what is this. But they told me to give this mic to the only golden maknae, Jungkook! " The mc said and gave Jungkook the mic.

The others were smiling except Taehyung. He looks confused.

"Hyung, what segment is this? " Taehyung whispered to Hoseok.

"I don't know, Tae. " Hoseok said and trying so hard to hide his smile.

Jungkook was holding the mic.

"Army, I want to tell something. May I? " Jungkook asked.

"Tell us!! " All of their fans shouted.

Jungkook took a deep breath.

"Since we debut, we sing, dance, eat and do everything together. When I looks into his eyes, I found that he was so beautiful. " Jungkook stopped.

"We always play together. He makes me smile everyday when I saw him. His boxy smile is the cutest thing I've ever saw. One day, I realized that I have fell for you. I have been hiding it for a long time, hyung. I'm afraid that you didn't feel the same way as me. And now, to all Army over the world, I want to tell you guys that I really really loves this guy. "

Jungkook walked towards Taehyung.

"Hyung, will you be mine? " Jungkook kneeled down in front of Taehyung.

Taehyung was speechless .His tears were forming at the corner of his eyes.

"Of course, Kookie~" Taehyung answered.

Jungkook immediately hugged Taehyung tightly as he can.

"I love you, hyung~ so so much~" Jungkook said.

"I love you too, Kookie~so so much~" Taehyung replied.

"Aaahhh!  " Their fans cheered and shouted at the same time.

Jungkook released the hug.

"Oh! I forgot. " Jungkook said while took out something from his pocket.

It was a ring. A couple rings .

He put the ring at Taehyung's finger.

After that, Taehyung took the another ring and put it at Jungkook's finger.

Their fans we're shouting again.

The others member were smiling widely at Taehyung and Jungkook.

"That was so sweet~ I hope your love will last forever~" The mc said.

Taehyung and Jungkook just smiling at the mc.

Suddenly, the light went off.

"Happy birthday to you~
Happy birthday to you~
Happy birthday to Taehyung,
Happy birthday to you~"

Yoongi came out from the backstage while holding the cake.

Taehyung let out his tears. He thought that his members forgot his birthday.

Taehyung blows the candles and make  a wish.

"Taehyung-shi, please say something. " The mc said and passed the mic at Taehyung.

"Woah. " Taehyung stopped.

"I didn't expect to be like this. I thought that you guys forgot my birthday ~" Taehyung cried.

Jungkook walked at Taehyung's back and back hugged him.

Their fans were cheering loudly.

"Thank you so much guys~ I love you all! " Taehyung said and they did the group hug.

"We have come to the end, guys. Thank you for coming tonight! Give a big applause to them and the cute couple guys! " The mc spoke.

They bow to their fans. Taehyung and Jungkook were bowing while intertwining their hands.

After the stadium was empty, they went to the backstage.

"You two was so cute~" Seokjin chuckled.

"Hehehe~" Jungkook giggled.

Their manager walked towards them.

"Congrats, guys! You will have more rest after this. To Taehyung and Jungkook, I'm happy for both of you. And you two have been official now!" Their manager said happily.

"Yeah! Taekook is real! You don't need to hide your sweetness to each other anymore ~" Hoseok cheered.

Taehyung and Jungkook were looking at each other.

"I love you, Kookie~so so much~"

"I love you too, hyung~so so much~"