Chapter 12

Third person's POV

The music was playing in the stadium. All the fans were cheering loudly.

Bangtan boys was performing on the stage right now.

After their manager gave permission to show their love to each other, Taehyung kept tickling and touching Jungkook on the stage. Jungkook just ignored Taehyung's touch.

But, the things was  Taehyung didn't know that Jungkook loves his touch and tickle so much.

Jungkook tried to hide his smile whenever Taehyung came towards him.

When they on their way to go to the backstage to change their clothes, Jungkook suddenly walked over Taehyung and carried him like a bridal style.

Taehyung was shocked at first but it turn into a smile.

"Taekook! " Their fans shouted.

"TAEKOOK! "

It became louder when all the fans in the stadium were shouting 'taekook'.

At the backstage, they changed their clothes in a rush.

After they had done changing, they waited at the side of the stage.

Taehyung walked towards Jungkook.

"Yah, Kookie~What are you doing just now? " Taehyung said while back hugged Jungkook.

"You don't like it, hyung? " Jungkook asked.

"I like it, Kookie~So much ~" Taehyung said and released the hug.

Jungkook just smirked at his boyfriend. Taehyung gave a quick peck on Jungkook's cheeks before they went on the stage.

The music was playing again.

.

The time had passes and now they have to say good bye to their fans. Namjoon took the mic to say thank you to their fans.

After Namjoon had finished his words, Jungkook was ready to talk.

When he opened his mouth, his voice can't be heard. The mic that he now holding was not working.

Taehyung made his steps to Jungkook and gave his mic to Jungkook.

"Take it! " The fans shouted.

Jungkook took Taehyung's mic and smiling at him.

"Thanks, hyung~" Jungkook said and gave his speech.

They waved their hand to the fans.

"Good bye, Armys! " They said together while bowing to them.

They went to the backstage and changed to their own clothes.

They entered their van to back at the hotel. As usual, Jungkook was sitting beside Taehyung at the back.

In their way, Jungkook felt something on his shoulder. He turned his head and saw that Taehyung was sleeping on his shoulder.

Jungkook smiled when he looked at Taehyung's face.

'Mine. ' Jungkook said in his mind.

Jungkook hugged Taehyung so tight. He put his head on Taehyung's.

Meanwhile, when Hoseok wants to take a selfie of himself, he saw something at his back on his phone's screen. He turned around and looked at his back.

"Oh my God! " He almost shouted.

"They are so cute! " He whispered to himself.

He snapped some photo on his phone.
"I hope your love are everlasting, Taekook. " He said and smiled as he looking at Taehyung and Jungkook.

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-
GUYSS!!
THANK YOU FOR 500+ READERS!!!
I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!