summary

"The truth is dangerous. Lies are destructive. Reality is harsh. I thought I learned that a long time ago. Apparently life just likes to remind me of it."

It's been a year and a half since the Battle of New York, and Sienna is still unknown to the public as an Avenger. She's fine with this, glad to be doing her job with her teammates Steve Rogers, Clint Barton, and Natasha Romanoff instead of being held up as some kind of hero by the world. Everything has settled down, and she's finally found some sort of normal after everything that has happened.

Yet when one call reveals a web of lies that SHIELD has kept from her, Sienna is found questioning those closest to her. Desperate to know the truth, she finds herself on a plane with a group of agents who are in search of her old friend whom she thought she'd never see again. With his reappearance, along comes another revelation that forces Firman to dig up memories she'd rather forget and reveal a truth that she's been ignoring for years. And even if Sienna is able to face the facts, can she forgive those who betrayed her in the first place?

New York was only the beginning of the tragedies that await her, and this time she might not come out in tact.

~

shay mitchell as sienna firman

whoop whoop for crap summaries and late night reformatting.