Chapter Three: Trust Issues

"Are we there yet?"

"No Miss Firman." JARVIS answers. I sigh, kicking back in a plush cream chair. This is a jet! It should go faster.
I look around, finding a remote. A smile comes to my face.

Usually, I don't like TV, but I recently became hooked on an old 90's show called Stargate. I'm on season 3 out of ten.

After a few episodes, the удобно денди кусок дерьма tells me were finally there. I say goodbye to JAVIS and open the door.

Wasteland. Heat immediately hits my face as the sun blinds me. I feel the hot sand under my feet, as well as the humidity. I shield my eyes, seeing a huge black blob in the distance. I hoist my backpack over my shoulders, and waited for JARVIS to bring Renée out, my beautiful bike. Stark watched her for me, because where would you put a motorcycle on a helicarrier?

I start riding away, the heat draining my energy right off the bat. I start to wonder if it's even possible Coulson's alive. I saw the wound, nobody could recover from that. But if he really was alive, modern medicine was far more advanced then I was led to believe.

If he was dead, then this as all fake. I stop. Someone could have completely engineered this whole idea just to lead me out here. Since I am an Avenger, a lot of people want me dead, or believe that I carry a lot of secrets with me. I could be walking into to a trap.

Did they forget they were going up against The Unseen Avenger?

I start to ride again, making sure all my pistols are loaded and extra magazines are in reach, as well as fastening my new knives to my belt.

It takes me less than three minutes on my bike to reach 'the Bus'. The ramp, lucky for me, is open. Another sign that this is a trap.

I take in the plane's massiveness before parking my motorcycle and stepping on to the metal ramp. Two cars are lined up, one including good ol' Lola. I smile, remembering Coulson driving it for the first time.

I hear a click, and out of habit dive into the car, sitting where the driver's feet would be as shots ring out. They stop after a second. I grin.

"You know Coulson would kill you if you damaged Lola!" I shout. Whispers arise, but I don't hear words.

"I know Phil Coulson is alive," I go on,"Even though I watched him die."

More whispers.

"Yes, I was at the Battle of New York. My name is Sienna Firman, Agent of SHIELD. You may know me as the Unseen Avenger. I received a call less then twelve hours ago from what seemed to be Coulson. He mistaked me for a girl named Skye, presumably one of your team."

Muttering.

"If this is a trap, then you will personally have the pleasure of having every single one of you killed by an Avenger. So I'm going to call your names, and I want you to answer. Melinda May."

I hear someone get to their feet,"Yes."

"Skye."

Nothing.

"She's upstairs." A male voice answers.

"If your lying, you will die," I say," Grant Ward."

Rustling," Here."

"Jemma Simmons and Leo Fitz."

"Also upstairs." May answers. I roll my eyes. They could easily be lying.

"Tell them to come down."

Silence.

I hear a sigh, then Ward yells" Guys, c'mon down."