Chapter 2:

Chapter 2:

As soon as I close the door to my apartment I'm bursting into my arguement I had been planning all the way.

"Harry, we're young." I say immediately.

"So?" He shrugs, glancing back at me nonchalantly. I scoff.

"So? We're having a baby and all you can say is so? This could ruin our careers." Harry looks at me blankly though he still grins as if he thinks this is a joke. Does he think this whole situation is just a game? How can he smile at a time like this.

"What do you want me to do? Be mad? Walk out? Is that what you want?" He asks, striding to the door and opening it halfway. My heart burns at the thought and I grip his arm.

"No!" I shout desperately, clinging to his bicep. Harry stares deeply at me, our eyes locking while silence fills the room. I can feel his gaze stinging my skin and I awkwardly release a breath, "Dont... please... Just don't leave."

I close my eyes and release my grip on his arm, backing away from him with a sigh. He doesn't lose his gaze on me as he gently closes the door and turns to face me. Why I'm so scared of letting him go is beyond me. It would be seemingly easier to raise a kid alone, so why am I reluctant?

His hand goes up to touch my cheek, the gesture taking me by surprise.

"You actually think I'd leave you in a situation like this?" He asks, his eyes searching my face for an answer without success. I take the opportunity to genuinely look at him again. a Immediately, my eyes find his lips, the ones that I remember vividly. My memory flicks back to our time together, how soft they are, how he tastes, the way he moves. I find myself longing for a reminiscance of the past. "you really don't trust me, do you? I'd never, ever, leave you in this kind of thing alone. Whether you want me to or not."

I gulp down my giddiness and force a smile up at his serious expression. He doesn't lose his expression so I just choose to refocus on his lips. His eyes don't leave his searching either, roaming my face as if he's trying to memorize every detail. Longing is the only feelings bubbling and honey, it is sure bubbling.

Before I can comprehend my actions, I'm raising up on my tiptoes, aided by Harrys guiding hand, and gently pressing my lips to his. His lips are soft like I remember, responding immediately to my kiss. I don't care right now, I haven't kissed a guy since Harry earlier this year and I've missed him dearly whether I want to admit it or not. I've missed his touch and hugs and kisses, and just Harry.

"Harry," I whispers against his lips, pushing back enough so I'm just out of range. "This could ruin our careers."

He shakes his head solemnly, his eyes finally opening into mine. His hand slowly glides down my arm and to my stomach where it stops. The bump's noticeable but not by much, enough to feel it, it's more noticeable to me than to anyone else I think. I gaze at him and try hard not to let out the tears that prick at my eyes.

"But this could start a family." He whispers with a broad grin, obviously oblivious to the bad of the situation. A family? A family... with Harry? What does he think, that we're gonna get back together because we kissed? The saying ' a kiss makes everything better' probably doesn't come into play here, even if it was refreshing as ever.

"A family? Harry, you're talking crazy.. We aren't even dating." I say, walking forward until I reach the window that props a Christmas tree sturdily.

"Well, we could be. I dated you for a reason last year and I mean, my feelings for you haven't changed. What I'm trying to say is, I miss you, Taylor. And well, God forbid but, by that kiss, it seems like you miss me too."

I release a breath and squeeze tight on my eyes, staring down at my stomach, at this little piece of lovely trouble inside me. I do miss Harry, I use to love him, and love can only stray so far. "Okay.." I whisper, barely audible, speaking more to the baby than to Harry but I'm sure he hears. My baby needs a father and a set of parents divorced at his/hers birth would only create problems later. Besides, the longing still hasn't subsided and this time it's for Harry as himself and not just his lips.

••A/N

Merry Christmas again, I love y'all

-B-