chapter 4

Tommy POV:

Well I just woke up to a empty bed. I went downstairs to find no one. I think adam took luna to school. I wash there plates and made myself breakfast. When I was done eating I went to mine and Adam's room to lay back down. I was laying down watching a movie when adam came in.

Adam: good morning kitty

Tommy:good morning baby boy

We walked over to me and pulled me up he gave me a peck.

Adam:so what you wanna do today?

Tommy:how about we go to the studio write some songs then come back here and have a little fun

Adam: well well my kitty became a nasty kitty sure I can't say no to that let's go to the studio make a couple songs and surely come back for some fun

Tommy:alright baby boy

I grabbed his face and start to kiss him he pick up being careful not to break the kiss walked over to are door. Opened it then then put me done

Adam:kitty let's save that for later

Then he grabbed my hand and pulled me out the door. We went to the studio wrote some songs he sang if I had you,another lonely night,rumors, welcome to the show and more.

After adam wrote songs and sang. We went back home we had something to drink. Then for some reason it wasn't me who attack it was Adam he picked me up and carried me upstairs. Luna doesn't get out of school into 5pm today since she likes to stay after and help teachers. We are now in the room adam pushed down on the bed and got on top of me.

Adam: you wanted this for a long time

I bite me lip as he said that in my ear in a sexy voice that he knows drives me crazy.

Tommy:Adam I don't wanna wait no more

He let out a laugh then attacked me with kisses. He went from my lips to my neck I felt his hand slip under my shirt and push it up. I sat up he was sitting on top of me he pulled my shirt off and started to kiss me again I did the same to him. I then pushed him off and got up I pulled his pants off that made a little show for him as I took my pants off. I could see he wanted to attack me but chose not too. I got on top of him and started to kiss him then went down to his neck. I ended up finding his weak spot he let out a soft moan. But for me it made it uncomfortable because I could feel him getting harder and harder under me. 

I got off of him and right there he got on me and kissed me he then turned me over took off are underwear and pushed in side of me I had to bite on the pillow so I wouldn't make no sound because it does hurt.

Tommy: A-Adam I-It h-hurtss

Adam: kitty remember take the pain take the pleasure i'm the master of both

And right we he said it it went from pain to pleasure. I couldn't hold in the moans much longer. Adam notice and pulled on my hair

Tommy:F-Fuck ummm ahh A-Adam

Adam: you like that kitty?

Tommy: y-yes I d-do

He then went even faster and harder. I can feel him break my point I felt this liquid I wasn't sure if it was blood or his cum but I didn't care. After a little longer he pulled out

Adam: I'm sorry kitty I didn't wanna hurt you

Tommy: what do you mean?

Adam:your bleeding

Tommy: I don't care adam I enjoyed every part of this

He got up and picked me up he carried me to the bathroom and had me stand  up he filled up the tub and had me carefully sit in it. He then put on his underwear took all the covers off and took them to wash he grabbed new covers and put them on are pillows and bed he then sprayed the room so it wouldn't smell like sex.

He came back into the bathroom

He came back into the bathroom. And got in with me he helped me wash up and get out as he washed up. He I tryed to get dress but I was in to much pain I felt bad for making him help me. We then went to the room I layer down to watch movies as he went downstairs to make dinner . As he was cooking I heard my phone ring.

Tommy: hello

Other line: daddy can you come and pick me up from school

Tommy:baby girl what happen? Have u been crying?

Luna: they found out that u and dad are famous and gay they also seen me kissing my girlfriend Rose they beat me and her then left us on the floor.

Tommy: oh my god baby girl I'm coming now with your dad

Luna: alright

Tommy: ADAM WE NEED TO GO GET ARE DAUGHTER THEY BEAT HER AND HER GIRLFRIEND THEY ALSO KNOW ABOUT US NOW.

Adam ran up the stairs picked me up carried me out to the car.