chapter 10

Luna pov

Today my Dads can take my baby brother Jacob home he is really cute he has daddy's (tommy) color hair with dad's (Adam) eyes he is now part of are family. We had to wait into Daddy got dress to leave Dad said he is having a little trouble due to the fact after he gave birthday he fell asleep in pain he is still gonna have a little pain. After daddy got dressed we left the hospital Jacob had a cute batman outfit on.

We went straight home what daddy doesn't know is that we had the rest of the band and are friends setting up the baby's room also a welcome home party for the both of them

We went straight home what daddy doesn't know is that we had the rest of the band and are friends setting up the baby's room also a welcome home party for the both of them. I'm so happy. Well today is December 22 we waited 2 days before being able to leave dad also put up a tree and it has gifts under it now he is gonna take daddy to buy gifts. He already took me to get stuff when he went thank god he let me hide his gift we all know how dad is. For some reason dad looks nervous.

Adam: May I get everyone attention??

Everyone turned to look at dad I have Jacob in my arms and Daddy came near us.

Adam:well I'm so happy my pretty kitty and baby boy is now home but I have a surprise for my pretty kitty and I wanted to share it with everyone. Tommy Joe Ratliff this been an amazing journey between us we went though good and bad times. In front of everyone...(dad took out a small box and got on 1 knee) Tommy Joe please make me the happiest person and Would you marry me?

I looked over at dad to see tears in his eyes everyone was screaming say yes

Tommy:yes Adam yes I'll marry you

Dad got up and kissed daddy wow I'm crying myself now I can't believe first they adopt me. Then bring a baby boy to the world now there getting married both my dads wrapped there arms around me everyone took pictures of are beautiful family. They kept on partying into daddy got really tired and had got pain dad took him and Jacob upstairs help them go to sleep then told everyone it was time to leave people left gifts for daddy but he will open them on Christmas day