Chapter 8

Adam POV

So it been 2 months today me and tommy are going to the hospital to see what the baby sex is. We woke up and headed out to the hospital with luna. At the hospital the doctor put the gel on tommy stomach. The baby showed on the screen.

Doctor:well like I can tell the gender would y'all like to know?

Luna:YESS a baby sister or brother

Doctor:(laughed) that's up to your dads if they wanna know

Tommy:yea we want to know

Doctor: you are having a baby boy come back if you are having pain you have 4 months to go.

Adam:A BOY!! Kitty we are having a boy

Tommy: now to fight for his name

Luna: can it be Austin no Louis no how about Jacob because Jacob from twilight is hot

They all started to laugh.

Tommy:Baby girl calm down we talk about it later

The doctor took the gel off Tommy stomach and we went back to the tour bus. We are having a concert to night then we are done due to tommy being pregnant and having a little trouble moving around. We got back on the tour bus and the driver headed to the place where we have are concert at. I helped tommy to are dressing room are things were already there. All you hear is people screaming my name they are 1 hour early so me and tommy have time for each other Luna wanted to stay on the tour bus and sleep. I sat down tommy sat on top of me.

Tommy:Do I look fat Adam?

Adam: Not at all kitty Your still my pretty kitty (kissed Tommy's belly) and that's are son

Tommy: it doesn't feel weird that I'm a guy and I'm pregnant to you?

Adam: At first it was a little different but it doesn't matter now because we are happy

Tommy leaned down and kissed me the little small kisses became passion kisses. I put my hand on tommy belly and looked at it I don't think he realized I took his shirt off. He put his head on my shoulder not caring what I was doing.  He just kissed my neck to get me to look at him.

Tommy: why are you stearing at my stomach

Adam: just wondering what he would look like

Tommy: what should we name him?

Adam:how about Jacob like Luna said?

Tommy: or Alberto?

Adam: or Jacob Alberto?

Tommy: yes I love it Jacob Alberto Lambert Ratliff would be his name. 

After we thought of are sons name we performed then went back to LA to are house.