chapter 6

Luna POV

2 and 1/2 month later

So today is the best day ever I'm 17. My daddy and dad adopted me 5 months ago I know I been stuck in a faster home since I was a baby. Yes and at 16 my life changed I also know 5 months doesn't seem like a lot but they make me so happy no matter what goes on they are there since I was 11 I been a fan of dad I listened to his songs everyday and know well the artist I loved as Adam Lambert is my father and his guitar player boyfriend Tommy Joe Ratliff also became on of my dad's. I was stuck in my thoughts didn't realize there was a knock at the door.

Luna: who is it?

Adam:Its me your dad

Luna: come in

I sat up I think I look a mess but oh well Im excited because I never had what you call a fun birthday.My dad and daddy walk in with to box's in there arms wrapped up.

Tommy: Hello cupcake here are your gifts from me and your dad

Luna: Thank you daddy

They handed me the boxes I couldn't help to start opening them both my dad's started to laugh because I was so excited. In one box there were posters, album, shirts,jeans and a smaller box I took out the smaller box when I opened it. I couldn't believe my eyes it was pictures of us together that means so much to me. Then I opened the other box to find a laptop,A new phone,and a card I open up the card and it says tattoos and piercing today so go get dress. I look up at my dads and seen them smiling. I had tears in my eyes I jumped on them both but regretted it because my daddy start to have pain in his stomach and ran out the room and into the bathroom throwing up.

Luna: Daddy I'm sorry I hurt you I didn't mean to

Tommy: Its okay cupcake I don't even know why I throw up

Luna:Should we go to the doctors?

Tommy:No its okay I'll go tomorrow because today is your day

I went to shower and get ready to go out by the way we are in LA now and my dad started his tour but we have this week of because its my birthday.

Adam pov:

It was very weird that tommy throw up from pain imma call Amy and get her to stay with Luna while she get tattoos and piercing. Then imma take tommy to he hospital. After that imma go pick up luna's birthday cake. Only The band,Amy,and my manger are coming today for Luna's party Ashely, Christian,Andrew are coming to stay with us tomorrow for 2 days since there here In La. Me and Tommy where eating when Luna came down. She had a beautiful dress on with heels

We took he to the tattoo place dropped her off with Amy told her we had to buy something so you wouldn't think nothing

We took he to the tattoo place dropped her off with Amy told her we had to buy something so you wouldn't think nothing. At the hospital we were waiting in the room. A doctor came me and started to ask questions.