finn collins (part 1??)

as the dropship doors open, a girl named octavia jumps onto the ground. "we're back bitches!!!!" she screamed. a huge heard of people pushed me through the doors and i ended up falling onto the dirt. the dirt. it felt all so-natural? i looked up to see the beautiful green nature around me. as i stood up i took a fresh breath in. "whoooooo!!!!!" i screamed. i began running around and enjoying the fresh air.

THAT NIGHT
in this camp, i can feel free. i can do whatever i want whenever i want. so, i went exploring when everyone fell asleep. as i went deeper into the forest, i began to see the trees-glowing. it was the most beautiful thing i've ever seen.
AUTHORS NOTE:i sorta accidentally switched pov's as i go back and read it so um just deal with it
as soon as you felt peaceful, you heard a stick break in the distance. no. not the distance, it was close. you stood up and held a piece of wood you found on the ground like a baseball bat. you slowly backup and begin running the other way when you bump into somebody's hard chest.
I WILL CONTINUE THIS STORY IF YOU GUYS LIKE IT. IF YOU WANT IT CONTINUED PLEASE COMMENT. (if u don't comment i'll probably still continue)