bellamy blake (part 2)

hey so like sorry it's been like a month but i'm here with an update ;) and also, this is gonna be really hard to write because i forget all about what my thought were when i wrote the first part so um here goes nothing. ALSO-THIS WILL BE A LOT OF PARTS BUT I HAVE A RLLY GOOD IDEA FOR BELLAMY AND U;)

"making a deal," the grounder said in a low voice.
as he approached me i began panicking, tears filling my eyes. here on the ground, nobody knew me. so i knew i had no chance of someone coming to my rescue. sure i had bellamy and octavia, but they were the ones that got me in prison. they had to blame somebody, so it was me.
as the harsh looking grounder walked towards me i shut my eyes tight. i'm going to die. i thought. right when the footsteps got as close as they were going to get, i shot my eyes open. he wasn't going to kill me. he was cutting the rope from around my wrists. i gave him a confused look, but his expression remained the same-keeping his gaze on the rope. i didn't get a chance to ask what was happening, and instead i was jerked up by my arm. as he began to walk me out of the dim lit room, i got many dirty looks. as he opened the door, i squinted from the bright light hitting my face.

we had been walking for a while, to the point where the woods seemed endless. the sky had turned a light gray after a while. i was beginning to think they weren't taking me anywhere. but then, the horses came to a stop and i tried to see what was in front of them. i tried moving my torso to the right and left to see what they were talking to. when i looked around, they were on a bridge. when i squinted, i saw something. clarke. i almost felt like screaming her name. but before i could do anything, the man holding me jerked me to begin walking. as he brought me between the horses, i looked straight to clarke. she had a look of relief on her face as she came towards me. when the man finally let me go, i heard an inaudible scream and gunshots rang the air.
"get down!" i heard someone yell and i immediately began sprinting towards the other side of the bridge when i felt a. large pain in my right thigh. i fell to the ground just as i heard horses hooves begin to clap against the ground in the distance. everything happened so fast, that when i looked up, i saw bellamy for the first time in years.
"bellamy?" i said, a confused look on my face.
k so i promise i'll add bellamy in he next chapter. PLUS-i'm writing the next part rn bc im home sick so i have a lot of free time