bellamy blake (part 4)

we had finally made it back to the dropship after a while of walking. my thigh eventually felt like i had an arrow in it-because i did. it had begun harder and harder to walk on it, so you can't imagine the relief i was feeling when we got back to the dropship. as we walk into the gates, i immediately walk into the dropship and break the tip of the arrow off. gritting my teeth together, i yank the arrow out of me while i make as much noise as possible with my mouth still closed. as blood begins to pour out, i quickly put a bandage over it, but it doesn't seem to be working at all. as the pain gets too much to handle, seeing i'm alone, tears begin to stream down my face. when the pain dies down, i find myself still crying-but why? because i was only down here because of the person i hated most, and which made me even more mad was that i couldn't stop my feelings for him.
i bury my head in my leg while my arrow leg was still laying straight on the floor. as i stay like this for a while, i hear footsteps come from the door and i immediately shoot my head up and wipe my tears. great. the person i despise is now here. wanting to leave, i stand up and take a step forward. with my arrow leg. shit. i feel myself falling straight forward and don't have enough time to stop it so-
i hit the floor face first.
"man" i grown as i lift my head up to see bellamy staring straight down at me at a look i can't read. i can practically feel the red burst onto my cheeks as i go to stand up and start walking towards the door. he grabs my arm and speaks
"y/n"
looking straight ahead, i stay silent.
"you're bleeding." he says as if it were normal. i immediately look down to where my entire thigh was filled with blood. a lot of blood.
"let me bandage yo-"
"no. i'm fine." i cut him off.
"y/n" he looks me straight in the eye before i let myself relax and sit down next to the wall again. he makes his way over to me and grabs the bandage that i attempted to put on. he lifts my leg and begins to wrap the white material all around my thigh. as the silence gets too unbearable, he finally speaks.
"why were you crying?" he says almost as if he were concerned.
"like you care" i scoff.
"seriously, i want to know" he says with a straight face, not looking up at me. as i think of things to say, everything becomes spinning. i look down to see that i really had lost a lot of blood, and start to slip away consciousness.
"bellamy?" i say tiredly. he looks up and i continue, " i think i'm gonna pass out" i say right before everything goes blank.