bellamy blake (part 1)

SO I APOLOGIZE BC I ACCIDENTALLY MADE THIS PART ABOUT LITERALLY NOTHING AND BELLAMY HASNT REALLY CAME IN YET SO IF YOU WANT TO SKIP IT GO AHEAD AND ILL MAKE A RECAP IN THE NEXT PART
i've been best friends with octavia and bellamy for as long as i remember. i was the only one who knew about her, until she was exposed. (EXPOSED) their family thought i had exposed her, and they thought of something to get me imprisoned for the rest of my life. which would only be until 18. but then, i got sent to earth. then my whole life changed. (YEET)

ON THE GROUND
It's been a few weeks since we landed on the ground. and well, that's all i remember. i woke up a few minutes ago tied up to a - i actually don't know. but it's very dark. and - i heard footsteps. i stayed quiet in fear. when they revealed themselves, it was a grounder. they began speaking in grounder language. i had no idea what they were saying, so i stayed quiet. until they pulled out a knife. my eyes widened in fear. were they going to kill me? torture me? they came over to me and started cutting my braids off. what? that's it? i actually was freaking out inside. my hair would look like finns now.
"what are you doing?" i asked.
"making a deal" the grounder spoke, in a low tone.