A Procession of Debauchery

Author's note: Eeeey, I've made a new draw the squad meme

Author's note: Eeeey, I've made a new draw the squad meme. Lololol I added Aubin and Sullivan just cause I find it hilarious that they're Kingsmen and at the same time have been so completely irrelevant to the story. Maybe their roles will increase someday. 

Nicky's PoV

Hours had passed. I had safely escorted Aasiya to her room and I was currently lying in my bed staring straight up at the ceiling, the worrying beginning to slowly smother me. How long should it be taking them to get ready? It had been hours.The festivities would be starting soon, maybe I should go check on them? That sounded like a good plan...check to make sure Jaasim hadn't decided to try and murder Mikhos. I was able to slip through the palace halls fairly unnoticed by the servants who were too busy rushing back and forth in preparation for the party tonight. Finally I made it to throne room which was completely empty. There was the little door that Jaasim had led Mikhos through hours ago. There was now currently two guards posted at the door. I would need to get through them. I approached the guards with confidence, I had no idea if this would work but...

"I need to pass through." One of the guards shook his head.

"The sultan instructed us that no one enters but himself and the crown prince Mikhos."

"I have an urgent message for the prince. Your kingdom needs this union far more than us, imagine if you lose this opportunity because you wouldn't let your visiting prince's guard through." They glanced at eachother once then slowly stepped aside. And just like that I was making my way along a long narrow hallway. There was only one door at the end of it and as I approached I could hear their voices. Jaasim's was much louder than Mikhos's but it was obvious they were both there.

"I already said I'm not going to do it. I'm not wearing them."

"C'mon Mikhos. Just let me pierce your ears. You'll look magnificent."

"I said no." There was silence for a moment.

"Remember Mikhos. You and I don't have to follow the rules of others. We're above them. Hell we're above any men. You and I, we're Gods. That's right...just sit down like that. Good boy. Let me get the needle." There was another bout of silence. I wished I knew what was happening in there and for some reason listening to this conversation made me feel a slight prick of anger. Finally Jaasim spoke again.

"Alright, now try these on. I had them made specifically for you. Ah...see. I told you, you would look magnificent. Let me see that face of yours...mnn perfect. Just like a porcelain doll. You really are so pretty...it makes me wonder if you really are a boy at all. Maybe someone should check." There was silence and then a crash. "I'm joking, I'm joking. No need to back away so suddenly." The anger was back and this time it hit me like a wave...this time it was seething. Part of me wanted to just kick down the door and drag Jaasim away from him. I took a deep breathe. I obviously couldn't do that. I just needed to...leave and pretend I hadn't heard anything. With that I slipped out of the hallway almost as quickly as I could. The guards didn't say anything to me when I exited and I made it back to my room easily, collapsing back onto the same bed I had started. How much fucking longer till this goddamn party was supposed to begin anyways? As if fate herself had heard me in that moment Munny dashed into our room.