Methods of Judging

NOTE: If you want to remove your book from this competition for any reason or delete your account, notify us. If you don't, you'll still be a part of he competition and will have your book judged. If you are a winner of a category and you wanted to withdraw earlier, you'll be removed and won't be allowed to partake in this competition again.

Eight lovely people are judging your books as of now, including myself. We are: Akemi, Maya, Yamada, Kiyomi, Ria, Mona, Ken(taro) and Ryuji. These are all pen names or nicknames given to us, by each other.

Currently, the one who's been giving you updates and opened the contest is me, Akemi. I am the only person who has their own account on Wattpad, out of our judging panel.

My own account is EternalDawning. I'm also the writer of an anime themed story \(・ω・\)

If you have time, I totally recommend you read it! This is definately not a shameless promotion of my own book... not at all... (I'm kind of embarrassed that this book will probably have more reads than mine soon...)

Some of you may already know who I am, as I began to invite people through this account too (´・ω・')

Mona, Yamada and Ryuji are soon to be reading some of the entered works using this account, starting around January. We start with the books submitted which are completed, to try move the process on a bit faster. Also, to allow writers with unfinished stories to add while they're waiting.

But I'd like to say this first. We are going to be reading your books. We are not leaving votes on it in any way, shape or form. This is a prize earned by the winners.

Anyway, it's about time we got to the title: the 'Methods of Judging'.

Depending on the amount of participants we recieve, each category will be read, judged and halved. After, the panel will negotiate who goes into the first tier of the competition. This process will be repeated

We will cut each category into almost half to get the first tier, with the exception of 'x' amount of books. We will put up 'x' amount of books in the same chapter as the victors, of which the readers will vote the book they like most. The 'y' amount of books that recieved the most votes will continue in the competition.

y = x÷2

This sounds pretty complicated... doesn't it? An example should help.

All book titles used are there only for example. If they are the same or similar to yours or another user's book title, it isn't intentional. I was just looking at multiple random objects, and the words just came to me, I guess.

...
Lets say the fanfiction category has 12 books. The first tier has 4 definite semi-finalists who will proceed to the second teir.

1st tier of fanfiction: 4 books (definite semi-finalists)

The princess' Armoured knight by NotAUser14

Rebellion by Potatopie

Shattered Glass by MeBheart

Paper planes by Gumilover634

Voting (four books that will have to 'fight' for votes, of which only two will enter the semi-finals):

Liar (Nalu Fanfic) by NaLu4ever

The lost Zanpakuto by Miku_Sayu

The inner strength (One Piece fanfic) by -chocolate_cake

Childhood friends by BTSfan144790

If the comments were to go a bit like this:

"The book, 'Liar' should go through!"

This would count as a vote. The more votes you have, the more likely you'll go through to the next teir. If it means you ask people to vote for you using 'read for reads' as a means of payment, so be it.

The two books from above... lets say that these two won the votes:

The lost Zanpakuto by Miku_Sayu

Childhood friends by BTSfan144790

They would preceed to the semi-finals with the initial winners, ending with 6 books going through, totaling half of the initial amount of 12.

The top 6 going to the semi finals would look a bit like this:

The lost Zanpakuto by Miku_Sayu

Childhood friends by BTSfan144790

The princess' Armoured knight by NotAUser14

Rebellion by Potatopie

Shattered Glass by MeBheart

Paper planes by Gumilover634
...

I hope that made more sense...

If you have any questions, just ask!