Important Notice

2 notices here guys.

First:

It appears that some people haven't read the rules. You should only vote books who have to 'fight' for the votes.

All votes left on books which have already gone through will be deleted. Any comments of appreciation will be left alone.

It appears that people have lost the ability to read and follow instructions.

Second:

If you're a graphic artist, we'd like you to create any of the following covers. All important things are in bold:

● A white cover featuring an anime character on it. Make sure it has your own theme! The title on this cover should be: 'Advice - In The Form Of Rants'.

● A cover in a dark hue of any colour, also featuring an anime character. It should be welcoming and pleasing to the eye. The title on this book should be: 'Anime-Themed Book Club'.

● A cover of [your choice] colour, featuring books/an anime character. It would be nice to have a border. The title on the cover should be: 'Reviews'.

● A cover of [your choice] colour, featuring a character/person/object of your choice. The Title should be: 'Community Events'.

You can submit as many covers as you'd like! We'll have people vote for which/what to use!

Good luck,

Akemi :)