First Tier Results! Vote Here!

Finally! The results are in ٩(◦'꒳'◦)۶

Congratulations all participants! Well done!

Now, before we start voting, I think you guys need to know some numbers we had to deal with.

Out of the 128 entries entered, approved and read, these are the (not very important) statistics:

◇◇◇

2,767 Chapters published and entered into the competition. This includes prologues, epilogues, author's notes, character pages, term pages and very short chapters. There was an average of 21 parts for each book.

2,352,650 reads in only 128 books submitted. That's huge! But it's still less than nick's book: Sigma/Star!

In this competition, the average book had 18,380 reads! That's impressive. The average reads per part was a huge 850 reads (although it wasn't being judged, I thought it be nice to show you that)!

132,817 votes in all 128 books submitted. In this competition, the average book had 1,037 votes! The average votes per part was 48.

Taking all this into perspective, the average book in this competition would have:

18,380 reads in total.
21 parts.
850 reads per part.
1037 votes in total.
48 votes per part.

(This data was correct as of Tuesday 14th February 2017)

◇◇◇

This was all based off story, writing and character quality in your story! If all participants already going through have a lot of reads, it's purely because of the quality.

Remember to inform us when you change your username. It becomes hard to tag you when you don't. Anyone who hasn't/didn't (at the time of this chapter's creation) will have a symbol by their name.

Anyway, to those who've been called here to vote, all you need to do is tag a line and comment '+1' , 'I vote for this' and so. Do not have conversations on a user's inline comment. You can only vote twice. Do not vote on books going into tier 2.

If you're a writer, you can also only vote twice. That vote can go on your own story, or someone else's. Good luck!

If you vote more than twice, none of your votes will be counted. Your comments will all be deleted. If you still choose to vote 3 times, that's your own problem
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Don't try and be smart and comment at different times or with intervals between them. If you do, I'll be able to catch you out that much faster.

By the way, do we have any cover makers or graphic designers? We need a few covers made for us! If you are one, leave an in-line comment here (^_^)

You have exactly 1 week for voting! Good luck guys!

●●●
Fiction Entries

Entries going into Tier 2:

Tinker1158 - The Ghost of Otherworld Vol.1

DulcetCynosure - The Butterfly Effect

KRRodriguez - My Modern Kaidan

mihara-chan - Second Chance, Delayed