There's more?

Heya! It's Kiyomi!

Akemi forgot to mention this, but there are a lot of fantasy and fanfiction entries, so we'll have to cap the amount. This is simply because there are too many competitors in one category, and not enough in another.

If you have entered your story, you can move category if you'd like. Just make sure your book has it as a sub-genre, if not main. If you do move genre, it may be easier to win: you'll have less competition.

But, I'm saying this to fanfiction writers. You can't move genre at all. You are using someone else's characters in your story, therefore, it is a fanfiction. Your story cannot and will not be placed under any other category.

Understood? Great!

Moving on...

I have an amazing suggestion for you! A lovely user by the name of ImperialSun is running a new book club. It has an easy to follow format and explanation for the rules, so anyone could join. Plus, people who have joined look quite nice as well! Give it a try (^_^)

You can put down the genres you like least and most, to prevent you from reading something you don't like. I think you guys should join if you can! Akemi and a few others have!

Everyone, good luck and thank you for competing! Your books will start being read around late December
.(・∀・)゚