WHAT'S BEEN HAPPENING

Hey guys and gals!, dogs and cats,floofs and fuzzes firstly, i just want to say how much i  have missed writing this and being able to talk to you guys and tease it each month. I cant even remember how long it has been since i started Dragondoor but i remember starting to write this i had so much ambition and freedom that i knew whatever unfolded was my fingers that made it happen, both myself and the writing i do has developed drastically and i if anyone still want to read on then i can only thank you with everything that i am as that means the world to me! 

While i was so into writing this my stroke of bad luck reached a peak and my laptop (which is what i would use back then) came corrupt with a virus and as it had photos of my boyfriend and i wasn't even comfortable with who i was at that time let alone my parents finding out in that way so i had no way of writing and i tried to just move on keeping who i was and who my boyfriend was a secret ultimately submerging this into the depths of.......wattpad xP

But a year or so later i actually gathered the gorgeous to tell my ma and pa, and well (i would like to think) i'am their favourite son now xP and from that moment on i was saving for a pc as i was determined (to play csgo) to finish this story and even make new ones!

Even though i have been in the fandom for about 5 years i still love it as much as i did a year or so ago and even when i first found out about furries. 

SO....MUSHY CRAP ASIDE the story will continue!! there will be no schedule as one that shit is hard and college is one hell of a time (and my job!) but there will be more parts and we will get to close this together! 

Thank you all so much for the support on the story and putting up with errors, poor word choice and *cough * a year of disappearance *cough* 

Honestly i love you all and can't wait to continue this story!!

(now treat yourself to a cookie....go on you earned it!)