My powers

"Wake up we're here Paige"My dad yells as I attempt to get as much sleep by pretending to be asleep as he opens the trunk. I hear him place most of my luggage on the ground with a thud. I hear his foo steps marching around to the passenger door. He opens the door and shakes me awake. I open my eyes begrudgingly and begin to stretch. My dad looks at me with his hurry up expressions and says " Geez Paige, I thought you were in a coma or something "

We're here because I was kicked out of yet another school. A person with the grades and record I have tends to move from school to school. This time it only took me not even half way through the first semester to get kicked out. That's why we're here. My father has said it was high time I got sent to this place.

I jump out of my sear and go to grab my two suit cases. I pop the handle and begin to wheel them up the sidewalk as my father grabs my other two duffel bags and follows me towards this world renowned boarding school. 

We are here to sign me up. My father said he has connections and was able to successfully get permission to register me after the deadline. This boarding school is a school for teens with special abilities although I don't recall ever having special abilities besides falling asleep for hours at a time. I however, think this boarding school is nothing more than a punishment.

I have never been to a school that has actual dormitories on campus where the students stay all year. This is going to be a whole new platform to roam, and I am not sure If the staff will like it.

We walk up to the brick building that has a sign that reads "Administration's office".My father tells me to wait outside while he walks in to get me signed up. 

I stand there for a long time twiddling on my phone when a girl and her mother walk up the pathway to the building. The older woman walks inside. A girl my age walks up and takes a spot leaning against the wall right next to me and says with absolute excitement.

"Hello, I am Lulu are you new?" She seems genuinely nice. I am not regularly met by a kind stranger, "They don't usually let someone sign up so late in the first semester."

"My name isn't new, but yes I am new here. My name is Paige and it's nice to meet you...Lucy"

She chuckles then corrects me "Um, my name is Lulu, and if you don't mind me asking what are you?"

What kind of question is that? Is she some kind of white supremacist? I very dumbly answer her "I'm pretty sure I'm human."

She laughs and says " Well obviously you look like one, but what are you really? Oooh! Are you a werewolf? Or maybe you're a vampire, you look like one. But you could also be fairy or witch."

I think this chick is nuts. What kind of drugs is she on? Then I realize, stupidly, she must be talking about Harry potter. 

"I love Harry potter" I say to her trying my best to please her and make her stop talking so much.

She takes me by the hand stares me in the eyes.  With the most seriously annoying tone I could ever imagine anyone using she says, "No! What kind of supernatural are you, stop joking around I'm really curious!"

I must have looked confused because she took me inside the office and spoke with the attendant " Have you figured out what kind of supernatural she is? Is the paperwork done?" 

The attendant looks through the files in his hands that my dad must've gave him. He turns towards Lulu and says with confusion, wonder,and a bit of hatred 

"I'm not sure if I am seeing this correctly but it says here she's a Dewilia."

Lulu stares at me with a flurry of emotions and then after coming to a conclusion says "That can't right, you're supposed to be extinct! You must have down the wrong info."

"What the hell is a Dewilia?" I ask with obvious confusion and a tinge of annoyance. 

Lulu pulls me towards the back of the office area she knocks on the window. An important looking man walks out.

 "What?" he asks looking at Lulu with annoyance. Maybe Lulu is a regular in the office?

"Dad this is Paige," she says then she whispers loud enough so that I can hear "She is supposedly a Dewilia." 

Oh Lulu is this man's daughter. He looks at me with surprise grabs the paperwork that Lulu had been holding and reads it furiously. He reads it again and after he finishes looks to me 

"Hello Paige I am Mr. Herman" He then asked me to follow him into his office. I sit across from him and he then he began to tell me about Dewilias "Paige you are a very rare species of supernatural most of your kind race ran out long ago but apparently one has survived" He gestures to me," Dewilias are a supernatural that have every single power in the universe you my dear are very powerful and an incredibly rare breed."

-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-

Hey everyone sorry for deleting the other one it was an accident

I have restarted the book and made a new one sorry my dears

-Kimberly

Copyright 2013-2014 kimberlyn25