Chapter 8 Training

Above is what her hair looks like
Paige POV

Training consisted of me running, jumping, critical tasks (such as push ups and sit ups), and me trying to use my powers to ease my pain.

The only magical thing I managed to do with my powers was make my long black hair a sickening neon Pink!

As i walked back to my dorm I was given several looks. I don't know if it was because of my hair, or that I was a legendary Dewilia.

As I got back to my dorm,Reece texted me it said:

NICE JOB TODAY SEE YOU THE SAME TIME NEXT WEEK.

"ugh" I said lunging into my bed and fell into a deep sleep.

IN HER DREAM

I'm in a forest where I see the most gorgeous woman. She is much older than me. But she does not look like a grandmother but the kind of old that makes her look wise. She is wearing a flowing white dress that fluttered around her feet never really touching the ground. He head holds the purest white flowers that could ever be picked from a garden. Her hair is as brown as a chestnut and flows down her back in curls that are immaculate and must have taken hours to perfect.

"Hello Paige," She says with a voice as soft as silk, " Funny how we finally meet for the first time, in a dream."

"What do you mean?' I ask confused, "How do you know me?"

"Paige I am the creator of all supernaturals, the werewolves call me the moon goddess and the others call a different variety of names you and your species were not mistakes nor were they taken from you by the human hand."

"Why are you meeting with me?" I am shocked by this woman and how regal her every word sounds.

"I am here to tell you the real story behind your past, I also am here to teach you a helpful trick to aid you in controlling your powers. Judging by your hair problems lately you need a bit of help."

_______________________

i know its short

and you dont want to hear excuses but hey

im starting the old thinker back up again

see ya

-kim