Chapter 5

Paige's P.O.V.

"What the heck!" I scream at my reflection.

"I'm turning into a freak." Oh my i need to stop stressing and get it together.

I hear a rustle from behind the bathroom doors. Probably some onlooker to check on me.

I quickly dash out of the bathroom, before I exit I hear a tiny voice say.

"Wait"

But I don't stop I keep running not exactly sure where I'm going. Before I knew it I recognized the hallway I was in this is the hallway to my dorm. I walk down checking the numbers until finally I get to the right one. I pause at the door praying that nobody was in there and go inside.

I go to my amazing forest-like bedroom climb up the tree and sit on my bed.

What's happening to me? I have learned witches, wizard, werewolves, vampires, and some weird thing called DEWILIAS are apparently real. Why didn't my parents tell me? Do they know or do they honestly think that this is a boarding school for kids wanting a good career?

I hear a soft knock a the door.

"Uhhh!" I say while plunging my head towards the pillow and burying my body in a mound of blankets. The knocking persists so I reluctantly get up and go to open up the door.

I see lulu standing there.

"Are you ok? You turned into a fireball back there! It was so awesome!!!" Lulu explains.

"I'm fine, it's just, well I wasn't expecting to become a freak." I stumble on the words.

"Your not a freak Paige you are powerful."

I just want to be normal why does this have to happen to me?

-0-0-0-

It's short I know I wanted to give u a chapter I'm trying to finish up golden eyes right now I will try super hard to get u a new chapter soon xoxo

Kimberly