Chapter 3

When I finish school, there is a letter on my bed. This is what it says

Dear Paige

I would like for you to come to my office immediately for your Dewila class.

Signed

Mr. Herman

This such a weird thing to wake up to that by the time I realize it I start heading towards the office. I enter an immediately am greeted by Mr. Herman himself.

"Good morning" he says.

I wave slightly and make my way to a seat in his office.

"Today's lesson will consist of you learning about your kind."he says, " first off you were created by a mutant germ that the humans accidentally created. Your kind was supposed to be extinct but, now we know, we were wrong."

"Wait, why are they supposed to be extinct?" I ask curiously.

Mr Herman pauses slightly before answering. " Well, you see, when the humans first created you they were beyond excited by their scientific discovery. Your kind was praised as being the next generation. Everyone with the ability to do whatever they wanted seemed to be a heaven of some sort. Soon however the humans became afraid of your kinds abilities. They used an anti-vaccine to kill all of the Dewilias that they had known about. We thought all of you were exterminated." 

"That's terrible!"

He glares at me and resumes.

"Anyway, now we know that the humans were wrong in thinking that you had all been disposed of, you were thought to be extinct, now however we know that they were wrong."

@-@-@-@-@-@-@--@-@@-@-@-@-

Hello

Sorry for the really long wait.

Have you read golden eyes

Thanks for being patient