Chapter 10

Paige POV

Today was Christmas and I was really excited to give my friends their gifts.

I got Lulu a makeup palate she was hinting about really hard and I got Reece a hat from hot topic that says : HATERS GONNA HATE on it. Mostly because I'm a hater and I am going to hate lol.

I just finished wrapping up the presents when I heard a knock on the door.

When I opened the door I'm greeted by an elf, no, it's Lulu! Decked out with and ugly Christmas sweater Santa hat giant ornament earrings and elf shoes.

"Well don't you like to dress up for Christmas" I say to her jolly face.

"Don't worry, I got you some gear too!" She says as she grabs my arms and leads me to the bathroom.

I come out looking like a much younger Mrs clause. She gave me a ed satin dress With white fluffy edges like a female Santa dress with a matching Santa hat and some quirky candy cane earring.

"Now we're both jolly!" She said happily bouncing down the halls whistling jingle bells all the way to the Christmas Day party. With the presents in my hands I follow her into the room where the festivities are being held.

Some people have gone home with their families for the holidays but it's obvious that this was the place to be. I walked inside the cafeteria clutching the presents I wanted to give.

I was flabbergasted, no seriously, I had no idea there was this much Christmas spirit. Everyone was either decked out in Santa outfits or just a simple elf hat.There was also a small group of people in the corner that were lighting a giant menorah for Hanukkah. People were exchanging gifts and there was just a happy vibe over the place. Interrupting my thought Reece came barreling our way with presents in hand.

"Merry Christmas" he says pushing the present towards me.

I open it to see a small chain necklace with a small purple stone on it.

"Aww thanks Reece, here!" I say giving him the present. He opens it up and gives a small chuckle,

"How did you know!" He says with a mock little kid voice" it's what I've always wanted!" He puts on the hat over his fake elf ears.

"Paige what about me!" Lulu shouts when I turn around and give her, her present.

She opens it and gives a huge smile and hugs me, " I knew you could be counted on!" She says as she clutches the make up and here's your present from me!" She hands me a box with scented lotion.

"ATTENTION STUDENTS CHRISTMAS BINGO IN THE LIBRARY" A voice over the loudspeaker tells us.

"We gotta do it" Lulu smiles and we all run off to play bingo.