Chapter 7

Paige's P.O.V

"Oh my gosh I never thought I would have that much fun" I say while giggling at the joke lulu had just cracked.

So far lulu has 5 bags filled to the brim with clothes while I only had two. She had even found herself a man around our age to carry her bags for her. Some times I wish I could just go up and act like a helpless girl to a boy just to get him to do my bidding.

I noticed someone familiar across the way, it was Reece wearing a red sweatshirt and jeans. He saw me with my crazy best friend and came over to where we were which was standing just outside Target.

"Hello ladies" Reece said mocking a seductive tone while Lulu and I went stark red. It looked like he had just one Hollister bag with a jumble of items. We both said our hellos. He accompanied us on our voyage through target pushing the cart for us while Lulu dropped useless trinkets that she insisted she needed into the cart.

"What are you doing here?" I ask Reece while Lulu is trying to find the right chips.

"Shopping duh." He says in a snide voice. I shoot him a look that says 'very funny' then he says "making sure you don't hurt yourself."

"Oh yes because plastic bags and shoe venders are deadly." I say sarcastically.

"Well you can get suffocated by both." He says.

II make a sound of annoyance and turn away seeing that lulu had gone down another aisle and got distracted by the sparkly wrapping of junk foods. I follow her down the aisle because nobody can resist chocolate while simultaneously putting some space between Reece. He walks off and I am back to pushing the cart and following Lulu up and down the aisles.

"He's hot" lulu says to me quietly.

I give her an 'are you serious' look with the eyebrows and all.

"But he seems to like you."

I walk away awkwardly and start going down the tech area alone and find some cheap head phones that I will use for school. Heck maybe I will use this card for school supplies.

Eventually we finish up shopping and make our way back to school. I find my way to my bed and I go to sleep dreading the training with Pretty Boy tomorrow.

I woke up by my alarm clock blaring, have I mentioned I hate alarm clocks? Anyway I went to places with my friends and even watched some netflix. I was wasting time until eventually it was time.

Nervously I made my way to where Reece had said we were having training, which was a dazzling, no wait wrong room ,I turn around to find the littlest but most quaint school room I had ever seen.

"Howdy Partner ready for practice?" Reece said smiling at me as we began.