Chapter 2- Last Day Of School

"Hey Ally. Want to hang out tonight!!! I am going to have a PARTY!!!" That's my best friend Arianna. If you couldn't tell already, she is a party animal.
    "I would love to but Noah already asked me on a date. But you know I would come if I could."
      "That's just the thing!! I invited Noah too so you guys can still hang out!" Ally yelled in the hall.
        "Well then I am there!" Her happiness rubbing off on to me
         "Oh and also, the guest room will be open!" When she said that phrase she winked. Oh Arianna you are the craziest person I have ever met!
          "ARIANNA!! BE QUIET!" Of corse Arianna had to crack up at the fact that I just yelled at her. She can be quite a character! But I still love her to death. Finally she stopped laughing right as Noah walked up to us.
             "What's so funny guys?" Laughing himself.
             Arianna started cracking up somehow managing to say,"The fact that I told Ally that the guest room will be open to you guys at my party!!!!!!"   Noah just lost it. He was laughing so hard he started to cry! Of corse I started in too.
             "I guess we have to head to class." Both Arianna and Noah moaned. "It's the last day of school, cheer up!" I said cheerfully
            "Wait before we go.." Arianna slowly said. Right then the bell rang. And we were off to another day of school. And the last!
              Lunch finally came around! What a wait! Everyday I sit with Arianna, Noah, and of corse our other friends.
            "So Arianna, you were trying to tell me something before the bell rang.." I am just so curious!
              "Well, um, you know Evan, the boy I like, well he asked me out yesterday and I said yes!!"
             "OMG Arianna! That is awesome!" I exclaimed.
              "Yea! And I invited him to the party!"
              And with that we decided to do a double date.
               After school I usually go home unless I have theater. But tonight I don't. When I got home I was surprised, not really, by my brother. Have I mentioned his name? I don't think so. His name is Alex. Dad was still at work but mom had a day off today.
              "Hey mom! I have a question."
               "Hi sweetie! What's up?"
              "Arianna invited me to another party could I go?"
               "Of corse! What time?"
                "When ever is what she said. Do you mind if I go now?"
                "No I don't mind, you can go."
                 "Thanks mom, love you."
                  "Love you too"