Chapter 3- Arianna's party

My car is a silver convertible, not to brag but my parents are rich. Arianna lives about 5 minutes away by car and 10 by feet.
        I can tell this will be a big party. Cars are
Lined up around the block just for her party! Noah isn't here yet so I will just go into  Arianna's house.
        Her house is crowded with tons of people dancing to the music she put on. Many snacks are put onto a table covered in a light purple table cloth. We are too young to drink so Arianna decided to set up a Kool-Aid stand. It was an amazing set up!
         "Hey Ally! I am so glad you could make it!" Arianna was wearing a red dress that goes just above her knees.
          "Hey Arianna! So do you know when Noah will be here?"
          "Anxious to use the guest room are we?" Laughing at herself.
          "ARIANNA!"
          "Sorry. Oh there he is. He just walked through the door!"
           "Oh shoot Arianna! Look! Noah is dressed up! I didn't even bother to put something nice on!"
            "I got you! Follow me."
              Before Noah saw us we rushed upstairs to her bedroom. Arianna started opening her fancy closet. Yea... they are really drawers but.. she has different drawers for different occasions.
              "How about this one! It will look perfect on you!" Arianna offered as she pulled out a beautiful ball gown. It was white with sparkles on the upper body and just plan white on the bottom. It was absolutely gorgeous!
             "It is beautiful! Would it be ok if I borrow it for tonight?"
              "OF CORSE!! THATS WHY I BROUGHT YOU UP HERE!"
              We both had a good laugh at that one. I quickly changed and Arianna got some pretty white heels. I took a look at myself in Arianna's full body mirror. If I were Noah, I would fall in love with me all over again.
               When we got downstairs Noah was at the snack bar. When he turned he saw me reaching the end of the stairs. His light brown hair was combed to the side. He had a black tuxedo with a black and white stripped tie. He looked so dashing!!!!
               "Ally, you look amazing!" I started
blushing and he did too.
               "Thank you Noah! So do you." Noah only dresses up for special occasions. So it is kind of weird to see him in a tux.
                  "Ummmm... I know neither you or I have said this but.. do you want to umm.. go to the guest room." I just couldn't help it!!! He looked so hot in that tux!
                Noah-blushing- "sure. Shall we?"
                 "We shall" I said with a smile.
                  I searched the party room for Arianna and when I found her we locked eyes. We can sorta communicate with our eyes. Not in some creepy superpower way, we just know each other too well. In other words she knew we were going to the guest room.
               I have kissed Noah before but tonight it felt different, because we were actually doing it! I felt so guilt about it I mean, we are only 17! But right now I don't even care! His hands are going through my silky brown hair. His smooth lips are grasping mine. It was so magical we couldn't stop. When we finally did, we realized the most terrifying thing ever!!