Chapter 6- Pitch Dark

The last thing I remember was falling asleep in Noah's arms. But now I am in a pitch dark room. I try to get up to go turn on the lights but realize I am strapped to something.
"NOAH! HELP!"
"I am right here Ally. Where are we?"
"I don't know but we are tied to something"
Just then the lights came on and someone dressed in all black came walking in.
          Noah's voice started to rise in anger!
   "Who are you and what do you want with us"
                 The shadowy figure had some sort of voice changer so we wouldn't recognize his or her voice. The figure walked up to me and whispered in my ear,"I will find a way to make him mine, to make him love me."
I realized what she meant by that. SHE TRAPPED US HERE BECAUSE SHE HAD A STUPID CRUSH ON MY MAN!
"What ever you do it won't work. Oh and also you can take that stupid dark Vader mask off! Sheesh!" I started to be calm just then because clearly she wasn't going to win Noah over. Plus we can easily escape this place!
"Fine, but trust me, you don't want me to." She took off her mask and I saw a true
monster. The only person in the school i hate. In fact I have hated her since the second grade!

EDEN!
Eden always tried to beat me at everything. Could she do it? NO! UGG! I hate her so much. And now it is worse because she has trapped us in her house and she wants my boyfriend! The father of my child!!!!!
"Ally, what did she whisper in your ear!" Noah yelled worried.
"Oh hush up cute boy! I only told her we are in love and that I will kill her so we can be alone together!"
I can't believe what she just said!!!!!! Would she really kill me?
"I know what you are thinking Ally... she is going to kill me?" She yelled in a fake baby voice,"well, there is good news, and bad news.........................."