Chapter 7- HELP!

"Well, there is good news, and there is bad news."
          WHAT WAS THAT SUPPOSE TO MEAN? Maybe the bad new is for me and the good news is for Noah??.......
"Everybody loves to hear the good news first so.." she pulled up a chair in front of me and sat down.
"You will NOT be dying today. It may take a few days. For I am still planing your death. The bad news... while I plan your horrible death, someone else will die. Someone close to you."
               My heart started pumping fast. I started to get dizzy, and I nearly passed out.
          "NOOOOOOOOOOOO! LEAVE MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY ALONE YOU IDIOT! HOW DARE YOU TRY TO KILL MY LOVED ONES AND ME AND TAKE MY BOYFRIEND. YOU MAY NOT KNOW THIS, BUT I AM PREGNANT WITH HIS CHILD!!"
I really didn't want anyone to know quite yet but at this time I didn't give a damn!!!! I hate this girl and I will do everything to show it. But when she tries to mess with my family, things will get ugly!!!!!!!!
         Clearly she didn't care because as soon as I finished screaming my butt off she said,"Shall we see who will be my first victim?!"
       She is so evil. She went to her room door and inside was Arianna duck taped to a chair. She couldn't scream for help because she had duck tape on her mouth but you could tell she was trying to scream.
         "LEAVE ALLY AND ARIANNA ALONE EDEN!"
          That's when I felt a sharp pain in my right arm.....