Chapter 5- The Truth

We got home so nervous to take all 5 tests. Mom and dad were at work and Alex was at daycare So we had the house all to ourselves.
Both Noah and I rushed up to the bathroom wanting to have our answers now!
        It was all very confusing. But we understood that two lines meant we were pregnant and one Line meant we were not! Also we had to wait 10 minutes to get our results.
       I peed a little on the first stick and set it on the counter. Peed on the second stick, third, fourth, and finally fifth. Now we just had to wait about six minutes for the first test to be done.
       We called Arianna because she knew about the party night. But she didn't answer! Oh great!!!!
         Our six minutes were up. Noah and I took a deep breath and looked at the stick. We let out a sigh of relief when we only saw one line!
     "Oh good. Maybe I do have the flu."
     "But didn't you tell me you skipped past your period. Plus this could be wrong you know we still have four other sticks to look at."
        We looked at stick number two and saw it had two lines, test number three had two lines, test number four had two lines, and test number five had two lines. That's when I lost it.
         "How am I suppose to be a mother at 17 years old Noah!" Tears rushing down my face, "How am I suppose to explain this to my mom?" By the time I started crying Noah had me in his arms. 
        "I know sweetie, we can get through this together. I love you so much. So much so I made a mini me in your stomach." Leave it to Noah to turn everything into a joke.
       After all that crying it got quite and I slowly started to fall asleep in his nice warm arms.