Flying Reptile Catastrophe

"Last time on Total Dram Jurassic Park, Devin and Rocky had a love situation going on that no one knows about, but Scarlett. The teams were able to choose between to dinosaurs, the triceratops or the styracosaurus. The winners were able to pick who was voted off the island that night and the choices that were made were for Jasmine and Harold. This episode, is the beginning for something new that's gonna happen. Find out what I'm talking about on this episode of Total Drama Jurassic Park!" said Chris, as the camera panned out on the island.

Theme Song

Hissing Rattlesnakes
Rocky got up and rubbed her eyes. When she put her hands back on to the bed she felt skin. She opened her eyes and saw Devin. "I feel bad for taking Carrie's man away. This was never supposed to happen" said Rocky, as she started crawling off Devin's bunk. When she got up, Devin woke up from the noise. "Good morning Rocky. Last night just felt awesome. It's like me and Carrie when we sleep at night" said Devin. "Devin, just remember that I'm not your girlfriend" said Rocky. "I know. Carrie is m girlfriend and I know what's gonna happen today" said Devin. "What?" asked Rocky. "Today the merge is starting. There's only six contestants left and you know what that could mean" said Devin. "That's true! I forgot there was a merge coming up. And don't forget Devin, Emma, Carrie, and Noah are coming over to our base. This is gonna be there new place to sleep and do anything they want" said Rocky. "I won't forget" said Devin.

Confessional- Rocky
Rocky- Last night was just awesome! I slept with Devin and I didn't really mean to, but Devin said he liked it. If Carrie finds out about what I did to her boyfriend, I am screwed. If I remember, today's the day I ask Carrie to join our alliance. I'm not supposed to forget that. Now me, Devin, Carrie, and Emma could make it to the final four together. Right now, we need to get rid of Scarlett and Noah. Sorry Emma, but we're gonna have to do it. It's for the better of the alliance. Anyways, I can't wait to see what today's first merge challenge is. I hope it's gonna be T-Rex. They are my favorite dinosaur. I can't wait to be one for the challenge. This is gonna be the best merge ever!

Rocky walked outside and as she did that, Devin was screaming inside. Rocky turned around and quickly went inside. "Get it off, get it off, get it off!" yelled Devin, scaredly. Rocky looked on Devin's head to see Bullet just hanging out on there roaring with joy. "Aw man" said Rocky, as she took Bullet off his head. Devin opened his eyes to see Rocky holding the baby dimorphodon in her hands. "Rocky, you're holding a baby dinosaur" said Devin. "Devin, please can I keep him?" asked Rocky. "I'm sorry, but you can't. Your gonna have to release it back into the wild" said Devin. "Wait, I need to release it?!" said Rocky, as she held Bullet up close to her face. Bullet opened his mouth and bit on to Rocky's nose. "He's just so cute! I can't do it!" said Rocky, about to cry. "Fine, you can keep it for now, but you gotta release the dinosaur back into the wild after th challenge" said Devin. "Thanks" said Rocky, as she hugged Bullet.

Vengeful Polar Bears
Carrie was pacing back and forth in front of Emma and Noah. "Carrie, why are you pacing?" asked Emma. Carrie looked up at Emma and squealed. "I'm finally gonna be seeing Devin. I'm finally gonna be teaming up with him and we're gonna make it to the final two together! This merge will be the best and there are actually no threats at all in this merge" said Carrie, happily. "Thank Rocky for that. She's the one who wanted to get rid of every big threat there was" said Emma. "I'll thank her when I see her" said Carrie. Noah lifted his head from his book and looked at Emma and Carrie. "Well, you two wanna say hi to the other team members?" asked Noah. "Noah, we're not on teams anymore. The merge is today" said Emma. "Actually the merge begins when Chris says it begins" said Noah. "Whatever, but I was wondering who should be voted off today. I'm thinking we should vote off Scarlett. She's the last pahkitew island contestant here and I've heard she was bad luck towards Chris and her teammates on season 6" said Carrie. "We'll talk to Devin and Rocky as well and try to get their opinions on this" said Emma. "Alright" agreed Carrie.