Recesssssss

It was recess...

"Finally, out from that hell." Jaemin sighed. "WHO LIKES ALLEHBRUH ANYWAYS?!"

"It's Algebra." Ash sipped her fresh green tea. "But I like Sir Chavez's stories"

"Sir Chavez is our English teacher right?" Mickey asked.

"Mickey, it was just first 3 periods and you forgot already??" Star sipped her strawberry frappe which caused her to moan.

(KC, don't get the idea of "moan".... Ayezza is still innocent!!!!)

"But I do like one of his stories, the Indian guy that predicts shiz."

"I agree." Thena opened her lunchbox, it was full of mochi, makis and tiny rice cakes.

"Wow. So organized." Jeidi looked at the organized mochi, makis and tiny rice cakes. "May I have some of the California Makis?"

"Ummm.. Yea sure.'' Thena put her Meliodas plushy at her right and grabbed her chopsticks. (Thena's left handed btw)

"Mmmmmmmm." Jeidi chewed noisily. "Ich Priti Choowy Do..."

"What?" Thena ate her favorite strawberry flavored mochi with chocolate filling.

"I ched-" Jeidi swallowed the California Maki. " I said, it's pretty chewy though..."

"Well duh!" Jaemin swallowed her mochi that Jimin made. "These kind of foods r rlly sticky."

-----------------------

"Hey Crimson." Cameron grabbed some of his ginger using a fork "Do you want some ginger?"

Crimson looked at Cameron, with a straight face. "Ginger my ass."

"Hmmm.... I wonder why Mickey made me some basketball cookies..'' Ivan tried to taste Mickey's cookies (RHYME!!) "It's delicious!"

-----------------------

Ash was reading while sipping her green tea, Jaemin and Thena enjoying their heavenly mochi, Jeidi ate a box of Oreo, Star drank her strawberry frappe.

Mickey ate silently.

"Hey Mickey, are you okay?" Star asked. "You look blue."

"No. I'm fine." Mickey looked down.

"BISH UR NOT!" Jaemin and Thena demanded.

"She gave Ivan cookies and she's worried that Ivan might hate it." Ash closed her "Midget Love" book.

"Awwww... It's okay, I know Ivan will like it." Star cheered her up.

Mickey smiled."Hehe." She blushed. "Thanks."

The bell rang, signalling the students to move to their next period.

------------------------

"I think we should go." Crimsom smiled." Next period will be Physical Education."

"Yeah." Ivan blushed. "I'll save some for later."

LOL. I think this is the longest chapter I ever made so far. See ya in ths next chapter Baes!!! 😘