Physical Education

The girls changed their clothes so as the boys.

"NO I DON'T WANT TO!" Thena refused wear the gym shorts. "I WOULD RATHER WEAR THE JOGGING PANTS!!"

Ms. Mangubat blew her whistle. "Attention students, today you will play volleyball, basketball or badminton, your choice."

Thena, Ash, Jaemin, Crimson chose badminton.

"FREAKING AIR KEEPS MOVING THE SHUTTLECOCK TO ANOTHER DIRECTION!" Thena and Crimson complained.

-------------------

Jeidi, Yui, Rosy and Cameron chose volleyball.

When Yui received the volleyball's ball, it goes to the direction of Jeidi's head

*POOF*

"Ugh." Jeidi scratched her head.

"OMAHGASH! OMAHGASH! OHAMAHGASH" Yui charged at Jeidi "R YA OK?!??"

"Who are you?" Jeidi asked.

😱😱😱😱😱😱 - Yui

"Hehe. Just kidding." Jeidi smiled. "But seriously. WHAT DA HELL"

Ms. Mangubat blew her whistle. "Yui's team, hit the showers."

"Good job Yui 😑" Rosy complained. "Now we're going to hit hell's shower."

-----------------------

Mickey and Ivan are the ones left (or idk, im too lazy to count em)

"Thena" Crimson received the shuttlecock. "Can ya check Mickey? She's missing."

"Uhh.. Okay?" Thena said, suspicious."I wonder where Mickey Mouse is..."

"Huh?" Thena asked.

Thena saw Mickey, in behind the pillars near the basketball team. Thena found an idea.

"MICKEY!!" Thena pushed her.

"WHAT?!" Mickey looked back.

Thena pushed Mickey and

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Mickey fell in front of Ivan.

"Mickey? What are you doing here? Are you hurt?" Ivan asked, obviously worried. "Thena what the hell?"

"Welll...." Thena looked up at the gym ceiling. "I tripped in one of the lost basketballs...." Then Thena made a peace sign

"Liar." Mickey whispered.

"Are you okay?" Ivan pulled Mickey up. But he pulled to much force which made their lips just centimeters away.

"Thena? Have you seen Mic-" Crimson saw Mickey and Ivan. Almost going to kiss.

Thena looked at Crimson signalling him to pause.

Mickey and Ivan paused for a while and Mickey pushed Ivan away.

"UH... Y-Y-YEA I-I-I'M O-O-KAY..." Mickey looked away, obviously shaking.

"Mickey let's go. I think Ms. Mangubat will blow her whistle again if she sees you." Thena said.

Thena, Mickey and Crimson left the gym.

"You know, we, as the members of the MickVan (SRY IM NOT GOOD AT MAKING SHIP NAMES) Fanclub, we have to do that." Crimson laughed.

So did Thena. "Yea he's right though."

"WHAT THE HELL GUYS! YOUR THE BEST WINGDUDES I HAVE!!" Mickey exclaimed.

"She...." Thena and Crimson sighed. "Believed us... 😐😐😐"