All That Talking

(Chapter three and four)

Warning- This chapter is unedited.

I tie my sneaker laces and then ruffle my hair as I hop down the stairs. My grandmother greets me with a smile and I grin back. As I near the kitchen, I take in the delicious smell of pancakes. Thank God my mother is back! Not that my grandmother is a bad cook, she is just not as great as my mother.

I kiss my mother on the cheek wishing her a good morning and then take a seat at the dinner table with Noah. Just to annoy him, I lick some chocolate syrup from his pancake and he shoots daggers at me.

"Bubba! Jat was my totolate." He whines and I stifle my laugh.

"Aww little brother but I'm having it now." I say and lick my finger clean making slurping noises.

"Mommy... bubba shtole my totolate shylup." He cries adorable and I earn a smack on my head from my mother.

"Xavier stop harrassing him."

"Sorry mum. Sorry Noi." I say and then get some hershey's chocolate syrup and pour it on Noah's pancakes. He immediately smiles widely and I grin. God! He is annoying but I love him.

Done with my breakfast and stuff, I leave. Following the GPS, I arrive at my new high school in my grey chevrolet. As I pass by, I can already feel heads turning in my car's direction. Its like high school people have special senses to pick out when someone new or rich or handsome arrives. Cause as soon as anyone from that category rolls in, people are all ears and ears to their every moment. And well, I count myself in the handsome category.

I smirk as I slow down and then stop at the spot when I see my friends Matt and Joseph. I get out my car and walk to the front. The guys spot me too and grin as they walk in my direction. They both lean on the hood of my car on my either side.

"Hey mate!" Matt pats my pack and I punch his fist. A thing these guys do whenever they meet.

"Man you got girls drooling over you" Joseph brags teasingly and I just smirk. We punch each other's fists as well and I ask then he starts telling me about how exciting his holidays were. He is the rich brat kinda guy who loves showing off. But he doesn't suck as a person so thats fine.

As I'm talking to him, I feel two eyes on me. Even though I have been the subject of gushes and stares from the past few minutes, something in me forces my head to the front only to lock gazes with the most beautiful pair of eyes. Masking my about to come expression, I struggle to remember why the girl who caused a beat in my heart seems so familiar. And suddenly it strikes me! She is the girl I almost dashed into yesterday. God, isn't she pretty. I smirk as I think what she must have thought after I almost ran my car. Sure some swearing would have been sent with love in my direction.

The girl averts her gaze and soon leaves with her other three friends. I ask Matt abour her.

"That I think is Samantha Collins. Alec's crush's best friend."

"Oh is that so." I say lost in thoughts. I gotta talk to her and when she stops drooling, I can tell her it was me yesterday. Her reaction's gonna be worth it. The thought has me grinning and Matt raises his eyebrows.

"What happened man? Why do you ask?"

"Nothing mate." I say and shrug it off. We then head to the assembly hall where the principal gives a short speech about future and success. The only part that catches my attention is when he says something about surprises. But then he says we'd have to earn them and I'm nah, I would rather stay unsurprised.

As we are leaving the assembly hall, my eyes fall on 'Samantha' who is laughing and joking with her friends. Something about her laugh just makes me want to sit and stare but I smack myself and leave with the others. I get my class routine and find that I have Maths as the first one. That's great. Maths is one my favorite subjects and I actually enjoy doing it.