Memories Restored

Two hours later

We hear the door bell ring. "Finally." Arie opens the door. "Hey August." Arie says and August walks in. "Hello everybody." He says. I could see that he had his eyes locked on Emma. Why? I chuckle. That's right it's that August. The one who fell in love with her but she couldn't correspond back. Boy do I feel what he's feeling right now.

He explains to us everything and we go to the hospital and try to execute the plan. Arie smiles. "Go on ahead, I'll stay with all the kids." She says. Jay and Killian went first in the car and Emma, August and I went in my car. I was driving and they were in the back. "I missed you." August said to Emma.

She smiled. "I missed you too friend." Dang. I could feel the awkwardness. "So how are things with Killian?" He asks. "Better than ever." Emma quickly responded. I could see the hurt in his eyes, he missed her as I missed my Rhea, my Aqua. I think he still has hope that she will go back to him.

August and I get to the hospital and quickly made our way to Rhea's room as Emma stayed behind. We grabbed some scrubs and August put on a doctors coat on so Neal wouldn't notice us. We both walk in and Rhea is asleep and so is Eric and they are holding hands. I close the blinds and August injects the solution into Rhea's IV. And that's when she gets up and screams and falls back down.

Eric gets up. "What the hell are you doing?" I grabbed him and he pushed me off, I tackled him and he got up and I got him in a chokehold and injected him in the neck. He screamed and fell to the floor. "Did it work?" I scream at August. "We just have to wait and see." A nurse comes running in and August hides. "Jerry what happened, I heard screams?"

I laugh. "It was nothing." She nods. "Hey so why are you wearing that?" She asks. "Oh I was cold, you know." She shakes her head and smiles. "Ok, I'll take it off." She looked at me suspiciously and she walked out. I went to the door and locked it. I sighed in relief.

That's when August walks out. "Ok now time to wait." 15 minutes pass and nothing. I touch Eric's neck and I could feel a pulse." Ok he's still alive." I said. We of course knew that Rhea was alive because of the monitor. August walks out and let's her parents know that they are still out. He quickly comes back inside the room. Then we hear someone move. "Oh my gosh my head." Rhea says then she screams.

"Wait I'm alive?" She looks at me and smiles. "Jerry." She says and I smile. "Oh my, what are you wearing?" I chuckle. "Oh my gosh let me take this off." I say and I take everything off and sit down. "Do you remember me?" I ask. "Of course I remember you." "Ow oh my gosh what was that?" I hear a voice. And Eric gets up. "What am I doing here, who are you people?" He looks at us confused and walks out the door.

We both laugh. August chuckles. "I'll go get him." He says and leaves us alone. She grabs my hands. "I'm sorry for what I did to you earlier. I thought it was him who I loved, I'm sorry for hurting you." "It's ok." I say. I lean and kiss her and I felt my heart beat so fast I felt like it was going to come out of my chest. She then hugged me. "I love you!" "I love you too." I said.

"So was I really out for almost two years?" She asks and I nod. "Wait what about college, did you start?" "Yes I'm about to start my third year." I say. She looks down. "I'm sorry we were supposed to go together." I sigh. "Why did you do it Rhea?" I asked. "Did what?" She asks. "Get in front of me, it was supposed to be the other way around the guy is supposed to die for the girl." I say. She smiles.

"Well you know I'm a pirate right? I had to save my lost boy." She said and winked. I smiled. "Ah yes I forgot mate." She then did one of her sexy pirate smirks of an evil seductress and I smiled and kissed her. Then her parents and August walked in on us kissing. "Ahhh!" I heard her mom say. "I knew it was going to work." She says jumping up and down.

"Aye lad take it easy there." Killian says being a jealous father. We both laughed. They both go and hug Rhea. August and I are standing in the back and Emma gets up and hugs August and gives him a kiss on the cheek. "Thank you for everything." She says and he hugs her back. I could see it, how badly he's in love with her.

"For you two I would do anything." He said. She smiled and went back to Rhea. August and I walked outside to let them have a moment alone with her. "Thanks August." He nods. "I'm serious, thanks for helping Aqua well Rhea get her memories back." He smiled and patted me on the back. "You're welcome, I love Rhea like a daughter so you better not break her heart." I smiled. "I promise."

"I just wanted you two to be happy." He said and he looked back inside and looked at Emma and smiled. "You love her don't you?" I asked. "What no, I'm just really close to them." He said. I gave him a you can't lie to me in my face sort of look. He then sighs.

"I just thought she wouldn't go back with Killian when he had no memory of her but she never gave up even though she said she loved me, I knew deep down she was still in love with Killian. And of course when I helped get his memories back she did go back and I could see that she was madly in love with him so I stayed back." I smiled. "You did it out of love but dude you can't wait for her forever; you deserve to be happy too." He nods and sighs. "Yeah I guess so but for now this is how things should be." I simply smile and nod.