Chapter 11

Ok, I know this is horrendously short but, again, it had to be done. I'm trying to be as good with updating as possible, and the support that I'm getting is making me all the more inspired. Hopefully the next part shouldn't take too long for me to update. As always, let me know what you think.

She could hear a faint beeping coming from somewhere. She was tired. She just wanted to sleep. She briefly wondered if she had put an alarm on. She couldn't remember though. She realised that she couldn't remember anything.

Her breathing became laboured and she thought that she could hear voices somewhere in the distance. Were the voices the cause of the beeping? Why hadn't they switched it off? It was annoying her. She tried to move her hand to stop the beeping but found she couldn't. Her hand felt heavy and she realised that it was because someone was holding her hand as she felt a squeeze.

Voices again. Closer this time. She tried to open her eyes but they felt like they had been welded shut. She kept trying though, and every attempt became easier and easier. Finally she managed to pry them open only to be met with a harsh bright light that forced them shut again. She waited a minute before opening them again. The light was still harsh but it was more bearable. She looked around and her eyes met with a familiar pair of crystal blue ones.