[U]NFATHOMABLE

two boys were seated on the hill by park jimin's house. the just slightly smaller of the two were rambling on about space cats and sparkly lip balms, and the other listened carefully. as per usual.

suddenly, he went silent. yoongi looked up from his hands, raised an eyebrow as if asking if he was okay. jimin just smiled, shook his head and pointed to the sun rising in front of them.

yoongi turned his head, lips parting just a little as if he was about to say something. he didn't.

jimin scooted a bit closer to the blonde. he moved his knees up to his chest, hugging them and letting his cheek rest on them as his gaze traveled up to yoongi's face.

"yoongi," he whispered, and said boy turned his head to look at him. "i'm going to help you experience the sunrise. your very own sunrise."

"i think i already did."

jimin was confused. a little more than two weeks ago yoongi was shedding tears and yelling, and jimin hadn't noticed much of a change in how he'd been acting. yoongi truly was unfathomable.

"are you sure?"

and min yoongi smiled. and park jimin was convinced it was the most beautiful thing he had ever seen.

"yeah, i am," the older said.

then, he kissed him. he kissed him softly, veiny hands cupping the other's chubby cheeks. their hearts were racing. they were in sync, mentally and physically. it was a quick kiss. a peck, if you will. but, the passion was overwhelming.

and, god, how they were happy.