[R]HAPSODIC

the two boys were sitting on the younger's backyard porch.  jimin had prepared snacks for them. nothing much, really. just a jug of sweetened lemonade and a few shortbread cookies on a pretty little plate he had bought himself. jimin had spent a little over two hours to get the most perfect textured cookies, just for this very special day.

jimin was ecstatic, rhapsodic, to say the least. never in a million years had he even dreamt about him and min yoongi sitting next to eachother, working on their project, eating cookies and drinking lemonade. at jimin's house, at that.

"can you pass me the glue stick, please?"

yoongi's eyebrows furrowed as he looked up at jimin. he was holding the glue stick in his left hand, currently using it to glue one of the many stars jimin had cut out to his forearm.

"no, i'm using it."

jimin pouted, sticking out his bottom lip and activating his puppy eyes. he whined, trying his best to make his lip quiver in an attempt to make yoongi feel bad and give the darn glue stick to him.

"ah, but i really need it, hyung. really, really need it."

and yoongi went silent, his cryptic gaze caressing jimin's whole being. and he handed jimin the glue.

they worked on the project for a little while longer, eating up the buttery cookies and drinking up the too sweet lemonade.

"come with me", jimin said, gently tugging on yoongi's wrist. jimin felt as if yoongi was made of porcelain. he needed to be careful not to crack the latter.

yoongi stayed silent yet again, letting himself be pulled towards the forest by jimin's backyard. the forest was jimin's favourite place. he could sit there for hours, listening to the bees buzzing, the birds chirping and the plants growing.

and he wanted it to be yoongi's favourite place, too.